2,760 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfree international callsfiji watergotham steakhousetelephone callsgranville stationfree phonebar and grilldowntown vancouverbreakfast was includedsmall elevatorfree bottled waterstreet noisecanada placesmall hotelfront desk staffcanada line
Reviewed December 6, 2011

While renovating my new apartment I had the pleasure of staying at the St.Regis for nearly a month.I found the rooms to be as nice as any hotel room I have ever stayed in and given that I was very surprised at how reasonable the cost was.For anyone visting downtown Vancouver whether for business or Pleasure the location could not be better, close to great restaurants and bars while being right next to the business district.
Every other aspect my stay with them was first class, from the kind and helpful staff to the prompt room service. I would recommend this hotel to any friend or business associate coming to Vancouver.

Room Tip: The junior suites are nice
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I stayed here for 5 days in the Princess Diana Suite and it was just fantastic....even a fireplace in the sitting room....what a great little hotel. 5 star all the way!

Room Tip: Princess Diana suite.....
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigWhale
Reviewed December 2, 2011

On booking this property I specifically asked for a high level room, for quietness. On checking in, after being rushed through the information about the hotel whilst the gentleman behind the desk talked to other employees around me, I was given a room on the 1st floor. As I was only staying one night at the end of a long trip, I didn't bother questioning it and figured it might not be so bad.
I was wrong - room overlooked noisy street and if it were not for the earplugs I had on me, I wouldn't have slept a wink. Very noisy. I understand the location is smack in the centre of everything and therefore noise is to be expected, also understand being an older boutique building the insulation isn't the greatest - so just keep in mind if you want a restful sleep here, bring earplugs and we prepared to hear everything going on outside as if it were happening in your room.
The room itself is lovely. Very tastefully decorated in pale hues and dark wood. Very small and simple - queen bed (note queen bed sizes are definitely smaller in north american than we are used to in the southern hemisphere - I was traveling alone but if I were traveling with my partner this would be a double size to us and probably uncomfortably small, but totally fine on my own). The bed was comfortable so no problems there.
Desk for work and chest of drawers. That was it for what was in the room, very basic. The bathroom was huge. Not sure if this is the standard type of bathroom or if I was in a disabled room, as space was very generous, huge tub, railings etc. The bathroom was beautiful and so clean. The whole room was incredibly clean.
A few things to point out - no shower cap, but all other expected amenities in the bathroom were provided. No minibar fridge - don't care about the minibar, but do like to have a fridge in the room for my own drinks, etc. Am sure if I asked they may have been able to provide it. Room service was average - server not impressive just dumped tray and left without saying a word. Chocolates on pillow on arrival, free bottles of Fiji water to drink during stay that are replenished daily, free calls - all, local, international, cellphones, etc. Free wifi within room worked most of the time okay, business centre open 24hrs, Didn't try to breakfast so can't comment on that.
Over all, this really is a lovely hotel that presents itself in a sophisticated manner, gorgeous generous bathrooms perhaps at the expense of a smaller room size, comfortable beds if only you could sleep through the noise, with average service.

Room Tip: higher rooms may be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I think the St. Regis might be the nicest small hotel I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in hundreds of hotels. First, the staff, from check in to check out and everywhere in between, above and beyond expectations. Staff in the excellent breakfast room, in the lounge/restaurant, housekeeping, extremely helpful, friendly, just interested in making your stay the best it can be. The breakfast is a great bonus, it is a very nice cooked to order served breakfast, great! The hotel is in great condition, recently renovated, the rooms are very nice, clean and comfortable, well kept, great beds, everything pretty much perfect. On top of great service in a nice facility, it is located in the heart of Vancouver, close to everything for tourists or sporting events, or business.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We were so impressed with our stay at the St.Regis, before we even arrived, they called us while we were enroute to advise that the usual access to their parking had been blocked due to the Grey Cup parade. Ryan explained how we needed to go about accessing their parkade once we arrived. Ryan and Casey were extremely helpful once we arrived, and got our luggage up to our room. We were there at least 5 hours before the check-in time, and they already had our room ready for us. We were so impressed with the rooms, very beautifully decorated, and the bathroom was gorgeous. Complimentary breakfast was included with our stay, and it wasn't just a little partial snack, but a full breakfast. There wasn't a bad thing about this hotel, the service is top notch. I only have one constructive comment, and that is , I would ditch the one cup coffee maker for a regular hotel coffee brewer and I would ditch that coffee you have in the rooms, it's horrible, thank God you have a Starbucks downstairs. Loved the pub too, and had awesome service from Dora!! Our friends came in with us, and were so impressed with the St.Regis that they are booking rooms there for their next visit to Vancouver. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Ed and Virginia Iceton

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eviltidball
STregisVancouver, General Manager at St. Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Dear Ed and Virginia, Thank you very much for your kind words. Our free trade and organic coffee may not be to everyone's taste but we do appreciate your feed back. We are looking at our coffee program and may make charges in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to see you again soon.

Jeremy Roncoroni,