St. Regis Hotel
Victorian Hotel(Vancouver)
Kingston Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Restaurant
2,682 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfree international callsfiji watergotham steakhousetelephone callsgranville stationfree phonestreet noisedowntown vancouverbar and grillbreakfast was includedsmall elevatorfree bottled watercanada placesmall hotelfront desk staffgreat boutique
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I want to say a big thanks goes to Juan on the front desk. Amazing service. He helped get to locations throughout my stay and of coarse he checked back with me to see how I went. I work in the hotel industry and this truly signifies that he is passionate about his job and his guests that stay with the St. Regis Hotel. This is my first trip overseas and he really helped me be comfortable in a foreign city and foreign country. Thanks again will be back in the near future.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Chloe S
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed here after skiing in Whistler and it was a lovely clean hotel. It is centrally locate and within easy walking distance of shops and Gastown. It had very good internet service. Full breakfast was included which was a nice bonus and was in a restaurant area downstairs with wait staff. Staff were always very helpful. We found it to be nice and quiet too.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarzi42
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My family and I stayed at St. Regis over a weekend and we all loved it! The staff was very professional and friendly. The beds were FANTASTIC!! The location of the hotel is great, we were able to walk to shopping, restaurants, bars, etc.. There were no problems with noise, even with the bar on the main floor. Breakfast was also very yummy! We had drinks at the hotel bar one night and the waitress we had (blond hair, 5'5"-ish) was excellent! She even put on my brothers favorite song when we requested it. We didn't have any kids with us on this trip, so I don't know what kind of kid friendly activities they have at the hotel, but that's something you can probably look up. If I ever go back to Vancouver I will definitely go back to St. Regis!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Miranda N
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a vacationers dream. Vancouver is cool in itself, but immerse yourself in the center of it all, and you are living it! This sheek modern hotel has been transformed, but yet is a historical building. The suites are fantastic - cool "leather" walls, heated tile flooring in the bathroom, comfortable bed with 2 tvs too boot. International calls are included in the price, as are 2 bottles of Fiji water, 2 chocolates each night, A MADE to ORDER breakfast each morning with farm fresh eggs, delicious green apples in the lobby. What could make it better?! Service...the service was incredible.
The hotel is in an excellent location, but really, there is no need to go anywhere. There is a cool pub and unbelievable steakhouse attached. Parking is extremely reasonable in the second most expensive city to live in the world (behind Hong-Kong) $25/day is a steal!

Room Tip: Suites! The suites are large and cozy.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brodell
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel certainly exceeds expectations. The room looks great and the staff was really accommodating. The bed was great and the duvet was really soft. Another thing that's great about this hotel is their toiletries - love the shampoo, conditioner and soap! We also had free breakfast and it was scrumptious. The hotel also offers free wifi and unlimited international calling, which is awesome! Location is downtown, near everything. Skytrain is just a minute walk.
All in all, the hotel is amazing.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple