7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$161
eDreamsUS$161
Agoda.comUS$161
TripadvisorUS$161
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
3,274 results
All reviews robson street abode restaurant stanley park great location corner room capilano suspension bridge downtown vancouver small balcony hop on hop off bus higher floor two queen beds within walking distance shopping and restaurants restaurant downstairs room was spacious central location coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

The beds were very comfortable, the room clean and being able to open the door of the balcony for fresh air was great! I wish the restaurant had been opened during the week but otherwise 10 out of 10.

Date of stay: October 2021
Blue Horizon, Guest Services / Front Office at Blue Horizon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello 413judithr, thanks for the 10/10 review! We are delighted that you loved our beds and the addition of the balcony. Hopefully next time you visit, ABODE will be open and operating back at its normal hours. We look forward to welcoming you back to Blue Horizon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I can't say anything bad about this hotel, so I'll comment on all the good. The location is close to all the downtown sites. The staff is amazing. The rooms{2602} was incredible. The view was absolutely amazing. The hotel, pool, fitness room.....etc was clean, welcoming and overall 5 out of 5. If and when I return to Vancouver, I'll only stay here.

Date of stay: October 2021

Hello 628maurop, Wow- thanks for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay, and especially that you loved our central location, staff and the views from your room! We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back to Blue Horizon next time you're in Vancouver!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Even during the times I used to book my stay at the Blue Horizon, up to the time I directly booked with them, they always granted my request of early check in and late check out. My flights normally arrive at midday and return late at night. It is is very convenient to to have a place immediately available, and that I can hold on to a little longer past check-out time. I will keep coming back to the Blue Horizon, even if there will be times they could not grant my request for reasons of high occupancy.

Room tip: Rooms facing English Bay
Date of stay: September 2021
Blue Horizon, Guest Services / Front Office at Blue Horizon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Danilo1201:

Thank you so much for the awesome review and we are so happy that you are a loyal guest! We are always happy to check guests in early and extend a late check out when possible.

We do look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for booking direct with us...we really appreciate it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I’ve stayed here several times over the years. Never disappoints . It’s centrally located and walking distance to Stanley park, shopping and amazing restaurants. The rooms are beautiful and very clean

Room tip: Was on the 30th Floor can see the ocean

Hell 39752OKheatherh:

Thank you for the review and for being a great supporter of The Blue Horizon Hotel! We agree that our location is awesome and close to shopping, great restaurants and many of Vancouver's attractions!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and thank you for supporting a locally owned and operated hotel!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was friendly and helpful. They provided coupons for the Capilano bridge and Grouse Mountain, which was dope cause those are expensive tickets. The rooms were clean and spacious. The best part was the location. As a newbie to Vancouver, I was within walking distance to so many attractions and incredible restaurants. Would highly recommend and would return.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello UnusedRefrain; Wow- thank you for your kind review! So glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and central location. And amazing that you enjoyed some of our favourite local attractions: Capilano and Grouse Mountain! We look forward to welcoming you back to Vancouver on your next visit.