We stayed for 3 nights with 4 people (2 rooms) and had a fantastic stay!
The hotel is one of a kindl!! We def. stay here again in the futur.
- staff is friendly and helpful; tips for restaurants were excellent! (the young, blond guy was the best, but they were all ok)
- location is perfect;
- free bikes (excellent to discover Stanley Park); coffee maker in room
- nice/funny decorations, recent renovation (great rooms!)
- fabulous atmosphere
- good beds: good night sleep
- price parking is ok
We love Vancouver and The Burrard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its signature garden courtyard and retro West Coast style, the Burrard is situated in one of downtown Vancouver’s best locations – just minutes from Granville Street, Davie Street, Robson Street, Yaletown, Granville Island and the city’s breathtaking 22-kilometre seawall. Having recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, the Burrard’s rooms have been completely redesigned with premium furnishings, sparkling new bathrooms and an impressive list of in-room amenities including 42” HD flatscreens, free wireless, free North American calling, in-suite espresso machines, bar fridges and more. Guests of the hotel are also welcome to complimentary hotel amenities including free bike rentals, a fully equipped business station and passes to Steve Nash Fitness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Burrard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Burrard Hotel Vancouver
- Burrard Hotel Vancouver
- Burrard Motor Inn