Moda Hotel
US$218
US$209
Sandman Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$317
US$295
Suttonplace.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$350
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$318
BestWestern.com
US$282
US$255
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewscibored cardgreat locationseymour streetdowntown vancouverstreet noisean older buildingrooms are smalllight sleeperliquor storethird floorwalking distance to everythingwould stay here againfront desk staffcoffee machinecorner roomking room
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Valentines day – Living in one of the suburbs of Vancouver (White Rock) it is always a treat to stay downtown and enjoy a night out without having to worry about who is going to drive. I’ve stayed at all 3 Fairmont’s downtown the Sutton and the Wall Centre I wanted to try something with a little more character. We stayed in one of the suites which was quite large and well presented. Bed was very comfortable and the noise level was acceptable for a building of its vintage, it reminded me of the Mark Twain in SF with a combination of the Mondrian hotel in Scottsdale AZ

Location is great; right on the edge of Yaletown and it is a quick walk to Grandville Street or Robson street shopping.

Ate breakfast at the in house place Umma I think it was called – Had terrific coffee and generous portions for the food.

Overall good experience, it delivered with a nice modern friendly vibe

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David H
ModaHotel, General Manager at Moda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and created precious memories. All of us here at Moda thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stayed at Moda Hotel for 3 nights and I just loved it. Not only was the staff extremely friendly and helpful, making sure that I enjoyed my stay to the fullest. The room was also stylishly furnished and very quiet, given the central location. (I'm very noise-sensitive and asked for a quiet room when making my reservation - I got one!) Great breakfast at the restaurant next door gets you started for the day. Should I have another opportunity to visit Vancouver, this will be my place to stay.

Room Tip: O had a room on the top floor, facing the back, and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
ModaHotel, General Manager at Moda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing Moda Hotel Downtown Vancouver during your stay in Vancouver. We are very happy that we were able to help you create great memories on that special day, and that you enjoyed our friendly service, the hotel and our wonderful restaurants.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back on your next stay in Vancouver!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The Moda has a great location, great food clean modern rooms very good service at a European stlye boutique hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
ModaHotel, General Manager at Moda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your feedback! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forwarrd to welcoming you back on your next visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've stayed at the Moda on several occasions now. This time I booked a suite in order to hold a series of meetings, and it worked out really well. We made use of the onsite restaurants as well, though I find them a bit on the pricy side.

I've always found the staff to be helpful, and I am always greeted with a smile.

People complain about the noise, etc., but the hotel is in the middle of a busy part of the city...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
ModaHotel, General Manager at Moda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Thank you very much for staying with Moda, and we are very happy that you continue to enjoy our hotel and service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Just be prepared to eat out a lot or utilize the grocery markets down the street. Has a great trendy feel and charming coziness, and the staff is uber-nice.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has ice machine and business centre.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
ModaHotel, General Manager at Moda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

With our very warm regards,