4,384 results
All reviews great location burrard station balcony room tim hortons canada place shower head drug store within walking distance the club lounge stanley park high floor heart of downtown per day convention center few blocks king bed public transportation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in a Junior Suite, perfect set-up for my teenagers, husband, and I. Hot tub and pool were a big hit, walkable to everything shopping, water, and restaurants. Concierge service was better than expected, room was quiet, and I would happily stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a pleasant stay at the Hyatt. I think the hotel did some renovations, we can smell the new carpets and the rooms look new. Bed is very comfortable. Our front desk person (Lilian) did a fabulous job checking us in.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visit this hotel frequently and each time my expectations are exceeded, the staff are highly professional and efficient yet personable and caring, the hotel is extremely well maintained and kept up to date and I always look forward to returning for another visit.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clearly the amount you pay is for a big room not for the amenities because you will receive minimal bath towels and glasses (1 per each guest). Also you have to have room service deliver ice or go down to the 4th floor yourself when you are on the 28th floor (does not make sense).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This property unfortunately barely rises to the standard of a Hyatt (or Regency). The rooms are quite tired and in need of a renovation. The balcony doors are creaky and do not open easily. For some reason, they have placed the refrigerators INSIDE the bathroom, which is kind of gross in our opinion.

The staff were friendly and efficient.

The Starbucks in the lobby is a nice compliment. Location is very good for downtown access.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BrandiLasanen, Executive Office at Hyatt Regency Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Patrick B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. I am happy to hear you found our location to be convenient, and that our team were friendly and efficient during your stay! I am sorry to hear your feedback regarding our guestrooms and I am hoping that you can reach out to me directly so I may gather some further information. We are currently in the final phases of our guest room refresh, which will be completed by the end of March. I can be reached at brandi.lasanen@hyatt.com and would be happy to hear more feedback on the room you stayed in.

Warm Regards,