Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$274
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
US$568
US$401
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Vancouver-Centre Broadway(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$178
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$173
Agoda.com
4,439 results
All reviewsgreat locationstanley parkharbour viewcanada placeconvention centercoal harbourwalking distancedowntown vancouvercruise terminalgrouse mountainhotel restaurantvalet parkingfew blocksrobson streetp2bconferencechaise
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We stayed at this hotel twice - before and after a cruise from Vancouver Harbour. Although we booked all of the rooms at the same time they were positioned at different sides of the hotel. The first one we saw had a very disappointing view over some sort of garage area, but the rest were overlooking the Harbour and it made a huge difference. I think the hotel is undergoing refurbishment as some floor seem more modern than others. The staff were excellent in helping me out with some printing I needed as the Business Centre printer wasn't working. We had some snacks in the restaurant which were fine and staff very helpful. Breakfast wasn't included in our deal so we ate at a very local restaurant which was recommended by the front desk staff. Overall, would recommend - but get a Harbour View.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PinnacleHotelManager, Front Office Manager at The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Ms. Colleen Nelson,

Thank you staying with us again and taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

Thank you for your kind words about your past stay.
I am very disappointed to hear that you were not helped appropriately. Also, my apologies for the inappropriate Valet incident. We try our best to provide our guests with an excellent customer service. Please rest assured as these issues will be addressed accordingly to avoid being repeated.

Please contact me directly should you wish to discuss this further in detail.

Best Regards,
Ashok Kumar
Front Office Manager
akumar@pinnaclehotels.ca

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Brought my family with me this time - they had great time walking around enjoying the ocean & view. Always enjoyed the pool - Next time going to get room with view of ocean there bit bigger - overall was awesome

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

July 11-14, 2018. After reading reviews of this location prior to our arrival I was not disappointed. Every positive review previously written was right on point. Beginning with personalized experience from the 'In-House' reservation representative Shainaaz, whom was very professional and pleasant. She even put up with me when I noticed rate drops and accommodated my every request. We also highly commend Alex the front desk representative who checked us in for her excellent, professional and knowledgeable service. She personally recognizes each and every guest with a pleasant smile and answered any questions about room, entertainment or food/drink options. We were so excited to be upgraded to a Harbourfront room with a balcony. It's so enjoyable to watch all of the activity in and about the harbor. (Float planes, small boats, yachts, cruise ships etc) Alex's satisfied all of the guests expectations and her colleague Maya remembered and assisted us as well. Our bed was extremely comfortable and the hotel location was perfect, just a 10 minute walk from the Skytrain Canada Line Waterfront Station from the Vancouver (YVR) Airport. The front desk and bell staff for the duration of our stay were friendly and ready to assist. We did not introduce ourselves to each one personally but that didn't matter since it felt like we've known them forever. Another benefit was the loaner bicycles which are on a first come first serve basis. We got lucky and were able to borrow 2 bicycles which was a great way to explore Stanley Park. The Seawall path has a designated bike lane which is flat and easy to ride. This hotel is conveniently located in the heart /Harbourfront of Vancouver and our room was well appointed. Definitely stay here. It is our intention to stay again in May 2019.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2018

This hotel was over priced and out dated. We didnt get the room we reserved upon check-in...they did fix the next day. Rooms were out dated and small. Hot tub was disgustingly dirty. Only stayed here for the convenience of a conference I had at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jbushmiller
PinnacleHotelManager, Front Office Manager at The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Dear jbushmiller,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused by these issues. I appreciate your comments about the price, however, you had availed the group rate which was lower than our regular rate. Due to the peak season rates tend to be higher.
My apologies for the cleanliness issue.

We hope to welcome you back in our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, Should you wish to discuss this further in details

Best Regards,
Ashok Kumar
Front Office Manager
akumar@pinnaclehotels.ca

Reviewed July 13, 2018

The staff on arrival and through out our stay were friendly and very helpful.
The room was nice and clean.
The breakfasts were very nice.
We enjoyed the free use of the bicycles to cycle round the Sea Wall.
Having a car rental in the hotel was helpful as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family