Sunset Inn and Suites
US$291
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$314
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$157
US$312
US$280
  • Pool
US$186
US$318
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$306
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$325
Hotels.com
2,392 results
All reviewsdavie streetgranville islandfull kitchenjelly beanscontinental breakfastgreat locationstanley parksunset beachwaffle makerliving roomwest endan executive suitefront desk staffwell equipped kitchenquiet streetdining tablesecure parking
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We found this apartment-hotel because it was close to where travelling-friends were staying, and it turned out to be a great hidden gem....reasonably priced (and we were upgraded to a full apartment!) lots of rooom in the apartment, great bed and bedding, and everything modernized... simple continental breakfast (cereal, fruit, bread choices and bagels as well as croissants, plus coffee) was offered and you took it back to your room, well worth the savings from the more typical hotels. Located smack in the middle of west-end Van, within walking distance of many tourist venues, or a short walk to a subway line. Facility was clean, staff very hospitable. No complaints for the money we paid, and we'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We had a lovely room on the 6th floor. Very clean and decorated nicely. Really suprised at what a beautiful room we had for the price. Everyone at the Hotel was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was good and just enough to get you going in the morning. Close to the Granville Island ferry. Close to everything. The only complaint I have which wasn't the Hotel's problem was the garbage trucks that come early in the morning and are loud...the surrounding alley-ways are not pretty to look at but oh well...and the rain started up early in the morning and was dripping really loudly on the top of the air-conditioner outside. The Hotel itself though is definitely worth coming back to. I would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I went to Vancouver on a medical trip. The hotel is very close to the hospital and shopping. The room was excellent and the staff were very helpful. If I ever have to go there again that is where I will be staying and I will be recommending this hotel to everyone I know that has to go to the city. It was nice to be able to have my daughter and granddaughter come and stay with me at no extra cost. I was able to visit with my children and grandchildren with no complaints from anyone, the staff were helpful and friendly to my family as well. As a person with a bit of a mobility problem everything was easy access. Simply great service.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We come to Vancouver for a little winter getaway every year and the Sunset Inn and Suites is our home away from home. The location is perfect, the staff very helpful and friendly, and the executive suites very roomy, clean and with full kitchen, but who wants to cook when surrounded by a wide variety of excellent ethnic restaurants? Continental breakfast, wireless, parking, daily Globe & Mail, bathrobes and slippers - complementary. Sea wall and Granville Island, just down the hill. This is our fifth year and after staying for 6 nights, our only regret is that we can't stay longer! The essence of urban life in Vancouver.
K & J
Edmonton, Alberta

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank john w
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This time we chose the hotel because of being close to St. Paul's hospital. My husband was having a major heart procedure which would be a day procedure if all went well.
We stayed in an Executive Suite so my husband could rest without me disturbing him.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the suite was spotless with tasteful decor and an extremely comfortable bed. The room safe is large enough to accommodate a 15" laptop.
Since we pretty much had to stay in our suite except when we were in the hospital we really appreciated the well appointed kitchen, the two flat screen televisions and the excellent wifi reception. The hotel includes breakfast which consisted of nice fresh bagels and croissants, cereals and juice and fresh fruit as well as coffee. There is no public gathering areas as such, so you are encouraged to bring the breakfast to the comfort of your suite as well as using the real dishes from the room. We also enjoyed the national newspaper provided at our door each morning.
The bathrooms are compact but very well appointed and our suite on the 11th floor had excellent water pressure with a nice rain type showerhead. The bathrobes provided were a really nice touch as well. At this time of the year there was ample underground parking which is conveniently located to the elevators. There is a guest laundry and also a workout area should you need them. The location is great, right in the heart of things in Vancouver and the prices very reasonable.
My husbands recovery went better than expected. We had reserved for 3 nights but were able to check out after 2 and were not charged for more than the two nights.
We really enjoyed our stay and will be back, hopefully on a holiday the next time!

Room Tip: The higher floors have better views!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple