This was the second time that I've ever stayed at the Fairmont Waterfront and I thought it was my best hotel stay to date. When I booked the hotel, I was worried that perhaps the furnishings and service were going to be horrible, as the Fairmont Pacific Rim seems to be the one that is getting all the accolades these days.
I arrived on an early morning flight and I got to the hotel at 10am via the Skytrain - it was very convenient. Of course, I knew my room wouldn't be ready, but the front desk checked for me, just in case... and told me that they would give me a call on my cell phone when the room is ready to go. All of the staff were very friendly and I felt each one was trying to go above and beyond. The room that I was in, looked like it had been renovated recently and had newer furnishings. It was good to see that money was still being spent to maintain the quality of the hotel.
Overall, the combination of a great location, amazing service, and above average quality of the rooms made this one of my best hotel stays to date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront luxury hotel showcases the best of Vancouver. Conveniently situated beside the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal and adjacent to the Vancouver Convention Centre, this luxury Vancouver hotel has a central harbour location, ideal for any stay. Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. The 489 newly renovated Vancouver Waterfront hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly appointed with distinctive amenities and showcase spectacular city, mountain and harbour views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Fairmont Gold floor is an exclusive hotel within a hotel, featuring complimentary breakfast and evening canapes, personal concierge service and an exclusive lounge and terrace with harbour-views. Visit the on-site restaurant ARC. The culinary team embraces fresh, local and sustainable ingredients complemented by hotel-grown herbs from the 2,100 square foot rooftop garden and honey from the on-site honeybee colony. Expect simple, flavor focused cuisine, cooked with flawless execution appealing to discerning or emerging palates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Fairmont Hotels, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver