1,229 results
All reviews north tower the club lounge family suite floor to ceiling windows high floor central location corner room mini fridge stanley park king bed granville island canada place few blocks valet parking robson street downtown area joey
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Usually stay at the Fairmont PacRim or Sutton place because of the rate I'm offered for being a regular but switched to the Sheraton last min. Very pleased. Cleanliness is always expected at these properties but their service really stood out. Was helped by Khushi who was very attentive, genuine and an a overall positive personality to deal with. Will definitely make it a return because of her and how she represents Sheraton. The complimentary Twizzlers licorice gave the property a custom touch that stood out from the usual counter mints!

Her colleague Joseph Cameron was equally as enjoyable to deal.

Room tip: Higher the floor.. the better the view
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is usually our choice when we come to Vancouver. Good value and amazing views. We had a junior suite on the 30th floor so hard to go wrong with our view. My online complaint ( and really not a complaint) is that it had two chairs to sit in to watch tv instead of a couch. And nothing on the walls for decor in the separate little sitting area. Just didn’t feel very welcoming . Now saying that, the view was just incredible. Next time I would choose a different room type. The club lounge on the 25th floor was the nicest one we have been in. Amazing view and the food was delicious. We had breakfast and appies. If you have the option of accessing the club lounge this hotel is a great choice. Location wise I really like where this hotel is located. Close to Yaletown, the waterfront, English bay and of course Robson Street. Sleep wise the beds are always the best!! No tub in bathrooms but big shower. Always treated with friendly smiles at this hotel. We will be back !!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank reed622
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Ideal location for business and leisure. The Concierge team were always very focused, attentive and helpful. On short notice, they arranged our preferred tour to Whistler which in itself is an excellent day, scenic and a very informative driver/guide. Excellent attention to detail by Housekeeping team and Public Areas team. Having access to the Club Lounge is definitely worthwhile although be prepared to pay extra, and not good value, for wine. It does have a wonderful outdoor balcony, so a perfwct location for an early evening drink and canapes before dinner. Breakfast buffet selection is limited but adequate. Frequently restocked and good service from the team in the Club.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Truly enjoyed my stay here. Staff is very pleasant and professional. Super fast service from the valet..like very fast! Front desk was very friendly and helpful switching my room. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Room was very clean, elevators are very fast! Great experience with the laundry service. You can walk to every where downtown! Stanley Park, the beaches, Granville Island, famous Robson St...location is perfect. Lots of restaurants around including a Starbucks inside the hotel. The only thing is if you’re taking the sky train from the airport, you’ll have to walk a few blocks with your luggage. Easy to do without luggage.
Will definitely return!
Photos are the views from my 10th floor north tower room.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank CTRocks
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Sabrina Sutherland, was super helpful during my recent stay.
She was very helpful in accommodating a room adjustment to better meet the needs of my group. She then was able to make sense of my multiple room booking and ensure I was charged appropriately. She did it quickly, pleasantly, and with obvious skill.
Kevin