1,387 results
All reviews granville island hornby street full size fridge small kitchen free breakfast the breakfast area breakfast staff front desk staff laundry room within walking distance yogurt would stay here again vancouver downtown high floor pool and hot tub davie st stanley park
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Clean, modern rooms, delightful staff and hearty breakfast in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Almost everything within walking distance or a short bus trip to anywhere downtown. It really is a great no-frills hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I'm very impressed with this hotel, it has everything you need for an extended stay in downtown Vancouver.

Great location and friendly staff. Has a gym, pool, spa, washing facilities.

The breakfast is great.

Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CountrytoCountry616
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Residence Inn is a great choice. It is located at a very central location, close to Yaletown where you can enjoy a wonderful dinner, very close to Granville island where there is an excellent market, and close to most conference locations. The rooms are spacious and all the amenities are in the room. Breakfast is good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gregory P
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

This is my go to hotel when I travel to Vancouver. I love the kitchen and being able to cook my own food. There is a decent loblaws grocery store three blocks away on Davies st. Bed is comfortable, which is the most important thing. Bathroom, furnishings, and decorations were very nice. I also had a balcony which was nice to relax at after work, but a bit noisy outside as expected, quiet inside though. One time however, my room on the 21st floor was adjacent to an elevator and it was too noisy. I had to sleep with ear plugs. There is also a decent full buffet breakfast with a few vegan options, although I wish there were more. The rice veggie mix is delicious.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2019

We travelled here on a train from Toronto and our arrival date kept changing. I made a couple of calls to the hotel to try and keep up with our reservation, and they were patient and accommodating. Check in was easy. We stayed five days and were very comfortable. The room was well kept and maintained and we had a nice view. We never had a delay for elevators. Breakfast was good with a few extra items than the usual Residence Inn layout, well stocked, and service was excellent. The breakfast room was very spacious. There were no tourist sites close to the hotel, but we found a ten to fifteen minute walk could take us downtown or to the Sky Train station. There was a good selection of food nearby, with my favourite being the bakery at the closest intersection. Check out was smooth, and the bill was exactly right (something I had trouble with in the past month). The price we paid was lower than I expected for Vancouver, so I rate this stay as good value.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank step_ott
SusanF3037, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Dear step_ott,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your recent stay with us, we always strive for excellent service and its so rewarding when this makes a difference to our guests experience.
Regards, Susan Fregona, General Manager