I used a Groupon to stay at the Delta Vancouver Suites with some friends before we headed back to the East Coast after a ski trip in Whistler. From the second we walked into the hotel, the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful (we even got cookies when we checked in!). The room that we stayed in was fine - nothing outstanding but it was pretty clean. The suite 'living room' had a pretty outdated tv and old furniture but we had a nice view of the city.
The front desk was really helpful in suggesting fun things to do in Vancouver for the few hours that I had before my flight. I stored my luggage there before I left for the airport and it was an easy 2 block walk to the train that goes to the airport. The hotel is in a great location - near some restaurants and tourist spots. I'd definitely consider staying here again if I go back to Vancouver for the customer service alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Vancouver Suites is an all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Delta Vancouver Suites is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver