We approached the front desk for check-in and the lady gave our girls a welcome gift with plenty of goodies and we received chocolate chip cookies. She was very helpful with giving us a detailed map of tourist locations, coupons, and told us what area to avoid. Close location to the waterfront and Gas Town. Kids 6 and under eat free so that was a great bonus. We had a nice sleep, beds were comfy, the view from our room was awful but we just slept there. The view from the den was much better looked out over Hastings. To go to your floor you must use your room card in the elevator - nice security feature.
We had to have our suppers in the lounge; would have been nice if the breakfast restaurant was open for families in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver