I always try to stay at the Delta Vancouver when I'm needed downtown. Hassle free check in, valet parking, friendly staff, and GREAT rooms.
The place is clean and kept to a very high standard. Lots to do nearby (Just don't go east into East Hastings).
I find the rooms to be comfortable, spacious, well maintained, and by the most relaxing of any hotel I visit for work or personal travel. It's a bit expensive, but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver