Stayed five nights at this Delta hotel for a business trip. The rooms were newly renovated and immaculately clean.The restaurant served a wonderful breakfast and every night there was a happy hour from 3 to 6 in Spencer's. All the staff were friendly and accommodating.
I phoned ahead a couple days before arrival, as I knew that I would be arriving several hours before checkin. They couldn't guarantee anything, but when i arrived at 11:00 am... my room was ready.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver