Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
Suttonplace.com
US$224
US$208
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$286
US$266
US$351
US$315
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$371
US$339
US$226
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$240
US$151
US$349
US$283
US$324
US$294
1,580 results
All reviewssignature clubcanada placewaterfront stationwarm cookiesgas townthe club loungesitting arealiving roomcorner suitecanada linecruise terminalmini fridgestanley parkfew blocksfloor to ceiling windowsearly checkan upgrade
Reviewed November 4, 2017

This hotel was perfect. The location was fantastic as you could walk to gastown, Canada place, the hockey and football stadiums all in about 5 minutes. The hotel apparently had been renovated recently so all the rooms are suites and they are nice and clean! Modern touches throughout and a ridiculously comfortable bed. Finally, the staff is wonderful. We had interactions with Elwin, Rachel and Brad among others and each person was amazing. Whether is was finding us a deal on bike rentals, suggesting a delicious restaurant nearby or just suggesting a local activity to do, they were all fantastic. We never felt we were wasting their time and they were genuinely interested in us. We will definitely be back and would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best chance at a water view!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PandaPam41114
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Delta hotel and I was quite impressed with the size of the room! There were two of us, and the larger sized suite allowed us to not be cramped in the room. The hotel is very close to all the happening places in the downtown area, short walk to a few great bars and restaurants. The Vietnamese place connected to the hotel was delicious!! I enjoyed this hotel and would definitely return!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 12Barca17
Reviewed November 2, 2017

The hotel is very well located close to Canada Place, where the cruise ships an be boarded. The rooms are suites and beautiful. The decor is very modern and the two flat panel TV are big and have many channel choice, both American and Canadian.
Staff is extremely helpful.
Walking distance of a lot of the downtown.
Many restaurant options.
2 minutes walk form Gastown.

Room Tip: Higher floor, better view of downtown
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fonfon2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017

My Hubby is not easily impressed, but when we got up to the room and he opened the door he was like oh my gosh, he went to the room next door where our son was staying because he wanted to show him our awesome room, He had no idea that son's room was just as nice.
Check in was super easy. We had just got off a cruise and had our bags (backpack only) with us. It was before 11:00 AM and our room was not ready yet, but the ? manager went ahead and checked us in and took our bags so that we could go explore the city. He texted us promptly when both rooms were ready. Still before actual check in time. We got rooms I believe on the 9th floor. Ours was a corner room and son's was the next room to the right. Out our windows was a view of the Vancouver Lookout. If you looked carefully between the Lookout on the left and the building on the right, you did have an ocean view. If you have ever been to the Space Needle in Seattle, this is Vancouver's version. We did not visit the Lookout as it was $17.50 CA and I didn't really feel it would be worth it, but I did watch the two elevators go up and down the outside of the building wondering what it was all night until I asked the next day.
The hotel is really pretty. There were several places to sit and hang out. The hotel offers room service for a fee of course. What I liked is that you needed to use your room key both to get into elevator, and to get to your room. the beds were super comfy and I did not hear a peep from the hallway the entire stay. The rooms were all suite style with a couch that is also a bed and a tv in one room and bed with another tv in the other room. New and modern furnishings. Great bathroom. Offers room service for a fee. I believe they have restaurant, but did not try. No free breakfast, but did have coffee maker.

Every employee that I encountered was exceptional. One in particular Rachel, guest service agent went beyond my expectations. She was very helpful and friendly. When asking her where we should go for dinner and if there were a pharmacy near by, she gave us great directions." A pharmacy is close by. Just across the street, down the pink alley, but it's a safe alley, don't worry." The pharmacy was exactly where she said it was. As for recommendations on where to eat, she gave us several that were just maybe a ten minute walk in the downtown area.

We ended up eating at Nuba. We had never had Lebanese food before, so we didn't know what to expect. It was surprisingly good. Walking around downtown, even after dark, we never felt unsafe. No one bothered us and people were very friendly there in Vancouver. For dessert we wanted cheesecake. I remembered seeing a place that said they had Vancouver's best cheesecake. It was really just a hole in the wall and a coffee joint at that, but they had really good cheesecake. Trees Organic Coffee, just around the corner from the hotel.
Not often do I stop and take a manager aside, but I had to tell the manager of this Delta Suite Hotel what a great employee they had in Rachel and to hang onto her! If we come back to Vancouver, possibly for a cruise in the near future, we will most definatley stay here at the Delta Vancouver Downtown Suites and look for Rachel.

Room Tip: view of the lookout and possibly the ocean
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank familyoutdoors
Caitlynn S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear familyoutdoors,

Thank you for your absolutely lovely review!
I was so pleased to read that you loved and enjoyed our newly renovated suites but more so that you had an exceptional time in our beautiful city.

Thank you for your kind comments about Rachel. I was sure to share them with her and our entire team. You are 100% correct, we are VERY lucky to have her!

I hope you visit us again the next time your travels bring you back to Vancouver.

Warm Regards,
Caitlynn

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

After a few problems sorted quickly by Manager enjoyed our stay here. Rooms have everything you need, good housekeeping, clean and updated rooms. Staff very helpful especially Alison at the front desk. Restaurant on site good. Good location edge of gas town so everything within walking distance. Would recommend based on our experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HONESTREVIEWER6968
Brad L, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

We are very lucky to have Alison as part of our team, she is great at making connections with our guests. We're glad whatever issue you experienced was quickly resolved and that you enjoyed your overall stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property soon.