1,644 results
All reviews canada place warm cookies waterfront station gas town the club lounge sitting area corner suite living room sliding door canada line cruise terminal mini fridge an upgrade front desk staff few blocks stanley park location is great
Reviewed November 10, 2017

My fiancé and I stayed here the night he proposed to me. He booked the king suite for one night and it was absolutely perfect! The bed was soft and comfy, the room was clean, the hotel coffee was pretty standard, and the bathroom was really nice. We had a good view of the Harbour Centre, and we really enjoyed our stay. The only thing to look out for is they asked for $50 deposit that we were unaware of, but they just take the money on hold off of your card, and put it back once you check out.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank loralovessushi
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed five nights at this Delta hotel for a business trip. The rooms were newly renovated and immaculately clean.The restaurant served a wonderful breakfast and every night there was a happy hour from 3 to 6 in Spencer's. All the staff were friendly and accommodating.

I phoned ahead a couple days before arrival, as I knew that I would be arriving several hours before checkin. They couldn't guarantee anything​, but when i arrived at 11:00 am... my room was ready.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Joendonna
Sarah A, Room Operations Supervisor at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear Joendonna,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and I am glad to hear that our team members were so accommodating and you were even able to get checked in before our usual check in time. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime.

Regards,
Sarah

Reviewed November 4, 2017

This hotel was perfect. The location was fantastic as you could walk to gastown, Canada place, the hockey and football stadiums all in about 5 minutes. The hotel apparently had been renovated recently so all the rooms are suites and they are nice and clean! Modern touches throughout and a ridiculously comfortable bed. Finally, the staff is wonderful. We had interactions with Elwin, Rachel and Brad among others and each person was amazing. Whether is was finding us a deal on bike rentals, suggesting a delicious restaurant nearby or just suggesting a local activity to do, they were all fantastic. We never felt we were wasting their time and they were genuinely interested in us. We will definitely be back and would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Higher floors have the best chance at a water view!
Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank PandaPam41114
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Delta hotel and I was quite impressed with the size of the room! There were two of us, and the larger sized suite allowed us to not be cramped in the room. The hotel is very close to all the happening places in the downtown area, short walk to a few great bars and restaurants. The Vietnamese place connected to the hotel was delicious!! I enjoyed this hotel and would definitely return!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 12Barca17
Reviewed November 2, 2017

The hotel is very well located close to Canada Place, where the cruise ships an be boarded. The rooms are suites and beautiful. The decor is very modern and the two flat panel TV are big and have many channel choice, both American and Canadian.
Staff is extremely helpful.
Walking distance of a lot of the downtown.
Many restaurant options.
2 minutes walk form Gastown.

Room tip: Higher floor, better view of downtown
Date of stay: October 2017