New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #26 of 90 Hotels in Vancouver
Vancouver, Canada
“Girls Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

My bridesmaids were planning my stagette at The Georgian Court Hotel. Originally they booked a room on the "Orchid" floor which is dedicated to females only. On the day of my stagette, we got upgraded to The PentHouse II suite!!! The suite was beautiful especially for a bride to be! The suite was very clean & spacious too. It had a jacuzzi where all the girls dipped their feet in after walking around in high heels. I wish I had more time to spend at the hotel just to relax and unwind but that wouldn't be a stagette party. The staff were very friendly, they even helped us take a lot of photos in the lobby in the middle of the night! The hotel is conveniently located in downtown so everywhere we went was walkable. We walked to T&T supermarket for snacks, restaurants and night clubs. I did not get to sleep at all because all my bridesmaids kept me up all night but if I had a chance to I would definitely come back.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

My wife and I had a pleasant stay at the Georgian Court Hotel.

The staff were extremely helpful - whether over e-mail, phone, or in person. The room was clean and well maintained. The SkyTrain station was pretty close by (Stadium-Chinatown), which made it easy to get around.

For my next trip - I would definitely want to stay in a "livelier" part of Vancouver. However, I would consider the Georgian Court Hotel again - mainly, for their service.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sierratango1
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

Had a great stay last week at the Georgian Court Hotel. One of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed at. I travel a lot and it is nice every once and a while that you get upgraded. I was very surprised to see what a wonderful room I was upgraded to. Thanks to the great staff at the Georgian Court hotel you made my night.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott W
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed at the Georgian Court hotel on a trip to Vancouver to see a Canucks game and ended up staying longer than planned in part due to the excellent location of the hotel. We arrived and were given a room on the Orchid floor, which offers great extras for female guests. They had styling appliances and great hair products and the staff was super friendly. The parking (which can be really expensive in Vancouver) was very reasonable and the food at the restaraunt was good value as well. I would certainly return to this hotel for future trips to games as the location is pretty much unbeatable.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

İ was extremely happy staying at the georgia court hotel during the canada international film festival. They had a special deal for fetival participants and everything was the most one can expect for the price i paid. İts sister restaurant is also great value!

• Stayed April 2012
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed 1 night at the Georgian Court Hotel. The staff was awesome, very helpful & the rooms very clean. We would definitely stay there again. We were going to the Canucks game that night, the arena was only steps away from the hotel which was very convenient.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
BC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We are locals, but are having work done on our deck which involves really stinky products, so we decided to get a hotel so we could breathe fresh air. Unfortunatley our son got sick at the same time, so my hopes of a mini get-away were dashed. My husband had previous commitments, so I was literally room-bound. So, as far as the ammenities, I saw little. But i can provide comment on the room, the service and the in-suite food!!

We had a suite on the 10th floor. Excellent room. And for women business travellers you couldn't ask for more. They even had a spare pair of pantyhose along with the usual freebies. Having the suit allowed me to have my son either asleep in the bedroom, or watching TreeHouse while i was able to do a little bit of work or read in the living room (well, you can only watch so much TreeHouse in two days!). The service at check in was great, and housekeeping were very quick to provide the cot for our son. We set it up so he would go to sleep on the cot in the bedroom, then when we went to bed, we wheeled it out into the living room. Worked well. Lots of room.

SInce my husband was out, i ordered food in my room each meal. Our son wasn't eating - yogurt and fruit was all he ate. But i enjoyed the oatmeal for breakfast, and ate the ceasar salad with chicken both nights for dinner, along with calmari appetizer one night and prawns the next. The prawns were to-die-for. The food was not piping hot (my oatmeal was on the cold side), but the service was good andhte staff are very friendly.

We may be checking back in as there is more work opn our deck with stinky products this week!

Room Tip: currently there is a construction site on the northwest side of the buidling that may distrurb light...