Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2019

The staff are very inefficient. Do not pick up the phone and it is dysfunctional,

And there were bedbugs everywhere - not worth the price one bit I must say

And the bathrooms are filthy and miserable and they have a no refund policy

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brinnico
Reviewed July 29, 2019

I had left my booking late, so I chose the Manor over much more expensive downtown accomodation (there were 3 of us travelling).
The room was smaller than we expected, but we made it work for us, as it was only a base for sightseeing.
The room was in an old house (as shown in the photo) so we didn't expect modern amenities. It does need some work, but overall was acceptable.
It's main advantages were the proximity to: Cambie Street and transport (which seems to run right through Vancouver); shops (supermarkets and much more); and a selection of restaurants.
Additionally we found the managers to be friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Arnis V
Reviewed July 6, 2019

Dirty, noisy, not at all what the photos show. Cat piss smell is masked by eye watering room freshener you can smell several houses away when approaching my foot. I would call this a poor hostel in bad repair, certainly not worth the price they charge.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank val v
Reviewed July 4, 2019

This is a great location and close to the hospital. We chose it for that reason, expecting it to be old. Since it’s a converted old house, the walls weren’t very soundproof. That was ok as no one was noisy.

Water in the shower was barely warm. Fortunately we brought our own shampoo as none is supplied.

It’s also a lovely old neighbourhood and close to restaurants and local transit.

Unfortunately it is worn out and and marginally clean. There’s old furniture thrown out in the back alley. That’s where the sofa bed that was part of the listing for two beds belonged. The lumpy mattress was nothing compared to the worn away arms of this sofa.

Avoid if you possibly can. If we hadn’t been desperate to be close to the hospital, we would have forfeited our money for the two nights.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank trvl-ing
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Probably the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The shared kitchen was disgusting with open food containers left on the counter overnight and open food containers in the refrigerator. I ate out. The room was booked through my corporation and they insisted on charging my credit card rather than the one used to make the reservation. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: June 2019