Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic location, friendly helpful staff - we landed in Vancouver early and there was no problems leaving our bags with them until check in. Basic but clean and just what we needed. Would stay there again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tamikin81
Reviewed September 18, 2019

Only good thing was location. Dirty building, uncomfortable bed and we found a mouse in the bathroom on the second night. The amenities they list are not there. They "clean" once a week if you can call it that because it was disgusting. I would never come back here, I could barely sleep. Five days and no clean towels, a filthy kitchen, the doors were left open to the building for the cat, they say no smoking but the rude owners smoke, I could go on forever. Looks pretty on the outside but it is not pretty on the inside. Baggage storage is leaving your bags unattended in the main lobby room which is often empty because there are no staff. Old stained furniture that I didn't want to use. Wasn't my idea to come here and I'll never be back.

Room tip: I don't feel there is a good room in this place unless they clean. I did poke around in rooms once they emptied.
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Melanie W
Reviewed September 18, 2019

The staff are very inefficient. Do not pick up the phone and it is dysfunctional,

And there were bedbugs everywhere - not worth the price one bit I must say

And the bathrooms are filthy and miserable and they have a no refund policy

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brinnico
Reviewed July 29, 2019

I had left my booking late, so I chose the Manor over much more expensive downtown accomodation (there were 3 of us travelling).
The room was smaller than we expected, but we made it work for us, as it was only a base for sightseeing.
The room was in an old house (as shown in the photo) so we didn't expect modern amenities. It does need some work, but overall was acceptable.
It's main advantages were the proximity to: Cambie Street and transport (which seems to run right through Vancouver); shops (supermarkets and much more); and a selection of restaurants.
Additionally we found the managers to be friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Arnis V
Reviewed July 6, 2019

Dirty, noisy, not at all what the photos show. Cat piss smell is masked by eye watering room freshener you can smell several houses away when approaching my foot. I would call this a poor hostel in bad repair, certainly not worth the price they charge.

Date of stay: July 2019