Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2019

Great location. Bed linens were not changed prior to my stay: used ear plug, long black hair and partial wrapper (condom?) found in bed linens or on floor next to the bed. Bathroom and towels were clean. Bed was saggy but pillows were comfortable. Room temperature good. The mini shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom must have been used and refilled based on the tampered looking screw tops. Stayed and paid for 5 nights before seeing the room but no service at all from housekeeping. The shared bathroom down the hall second floor was really smelling of urine on more than one occasion. I would not stay again.

Room tip: Choose a room with private bathroom only
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Alaina E
Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

Two stars too many. Smelly, basic, run down, grubby and dirty. Could be charming. Cups & kettle, no spoon. Two double beds and room for little else.
The water was hot. Peeling paint. Tissue paper stuffed in air con unit to stop draught

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank northeastcoastgirls
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic location, friendly helpful staff - we landed in Vancouver early and there was no problems leaving our bags with them until check in. Basic but clean and just what we needed. Would stay there again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tamikin81
Reviewed September 18, 2019

Only good thing was location. Dirty building, uncomfortable bed and we found a mouse in the bathroom on the second night. The amenities they list are not there. They "clean" once a week if you can call it that because it was disgusting. I would never come back here, I could barely sleep. Five days and no clean towels, a filthy kitchen, the doors were left open to the building for the cat, they say no smoking but the rude owners smoke, I could go on forever. Looks pretty on the outside but it is not pretty on the inside. Baggage storage is leaving your bags unattended in the main lobby room which is often empty because there are no staff. Old stained furniture that I didn't want to use. Wasn't my idea to come here and I'll never be back.

Room tip: I don't feel there is a good room in this place unless they clean. I did poke around in rooms once they emptied.
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Melanie W
Reviewed September 18, 2019

The staff are very inefficient. Do not pick up the phone and it is dysfunctional,

And there were bedbugs everywhere - not worth the price one bit I must say

And the bathrooms are filthy and miserable and they have a no refund policy

Trip type: Travelled on business