Free cancellation until 28/07
US$375
US$380
US$353
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$171
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$309
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
US$328
US$306
Cancelon
1,250 results
All reviewscanada placegreat locationcruise terminalhardwood floorsvancouver downtownwaterfront stationan older hotelwalking distancebudget hotelconvention centermini fridgeshort stayfew blocksone night staybed was comfortablecanada linewater front
Reviewed October 25, 2009

I had never been to Vancouver and didn't know what to expect. I looked at so many reviews for hotels and area's to stay. Finally thanks to my Windom rewards I chose this hotel to use my free night stay because it was within walking distance of Canada Place.
We arrived the day before sailing out on Holland America.
This hotel was only a few blocks from Canada Place and also offered a shuttle to the dock., expect about a 20 min wait for the shuttle to get there. It also offered shuttle service to Stanley Park (which arrived quickly) and Gas Town (it also included other places but those were the ones we were interested in).
We took a limo from the airport which had a set rate of $40 for 4 people to the hotel where a taxi would have been much more because the meter is always running. The Limo driver also pointed out places of interest along the way.
Once we checked in we took the elevator to our room, the elevator is a bit small but the bellman was right behind us with our luggage. The room was set up as two rooms with double beds in each section. This was nice traveling with a teenager who needs his space.
The front desk was also helpful in suggesting places to eat and see.
We accidently missed a trail in Stanley park to go see lions gate bridge and walked all the way around the park it felt like 7 miles. The hotel was within walking distance of the park and then we walked to gastown from the hotel for dinner.
In the morning they held out luggage until we were ready to head to the dock to go on the ship.
The staff was very friendly and helpful even knowing that we were staying there for free. I did not see on site parking, but didn't have to worry about that. It offers free internet. It does not offer continental breakfast but there is a restaurant on site. It sits between lots of bigger buildings but I would stay here again and also recommend it even at a paying price.
I had read other reviews of this being near a bad area of town and I did not experince anything of that nature especially walking back from Gastown at night.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank iwk2travel
DaysInnDwntwn, Ish Awan, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2010

Dear guest from Colorado!

Thank you for taking the time to write the review about our hotel! We are very happy that you found our facility close to all the things you wanted to do.

Thank you again and we hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 22, 2009

I stayed at this location 3 days and it was to much.I have travelled to over 60 countries in 10 years.The room I was assigned to was tiny and dark with a beautiful view ( a wall !!!!), and we had bugs next time I would sleep in the street!!!! And the Valet but Clyde or Clive whatever wasn't very helpful he didn't help me with my luggage, he was hidding in his spot and having fun with his laptop that's nice. I had to carry all my luggage by myself.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business

Dear Wayne93,

I must sincerely apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. It is our goal to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that we have taken your review very seriously, and have made changes with the Valet, and he is no longer working with us.

If you have any questions, concerns, or wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 604.681.4335 x 761. I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and it is my hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

Second time here.Good location.Valet parking.
Nice rooms .Lift is small and slow is the only complaint.
Pub downstairs thats nice.
20 minute walk to everywhere.
15 to Gastown.
Would recommend and stay again.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2009

We had a good stay at the Days Inn Vancouver with my husband and his younger brother. Upon check-in we were pleasantly surprised by the spacious, well-kept (if dark) rooms. Everything was entirely adequate, aside from a surprise valet parking charge on arrival. However, upon check-out we asked if we could leave our rental vehicle in the spot the valet attendant parked it in (outside the front door) while we had a quick breakfast before leaving Vancouver. The receptionist agreed and we left for 45 minutes. Upon returning, the car had been towed! Fortunately the impound lot was not too far away and the hotel agreed to pay some of the cost (but not all, because we had technically assumed responsibility for the car when we were given back our keys). Bottom line: I recommend the hotel, but be careful where you/the valet parks your car!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2009

this is pretty plain Jane, but good value for the money and a good location. I would stay here again, unlike the Sheraton Wall centre which should be avoided.

Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business