“Highlight of our Vancouver Trip !”

Cycle City Tours and Bike Rentals
US$28.72*
Independent Bike Tour of Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cycle City Tours is passionate about guiding visitors around Vancouver by bicycle. We offer small group tours with beautiful routes, interesting stories, and passionate guides who will show you the sights and hidden gems of the city. We travel at a relaxed pace so riders can take in the sights and smells of their environment, and choose flat routes so anyone with basic riding skills can come! Our two downtown rental shops offer high quality bicycle rentals and friendly advice. Come Ride With Us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Buffalo, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of our Vancouver Trip !”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Our most memorable day in Vancouver was our 5 hour The Grand Tour "Vancouver Encompassed." We were lucky enough to have Greg Armstrong-Morris lead our little pack of riders through, around and into this beautiful city. I have been to Vancouver several times but never had the opportunity to take this tour. Now, I wish I had on my first trip here.
Bikes, helmets, laughs, stunning views and a splash of exercise are included in this tour.
A few of our memories:
1. Ferry ride to Granville Island for lunch
2. Cool view of a beaver dam in Stanley Park
3. A walk/ride through the rainforest
4. Totem pole Park
5. Breathtaking waterfront views of the city
The ride was easy enough for everyone to keep up but challenging enough to enjoy ice cream later, sans guilt.
Thanks Greg for a great day, lots of laughs, plenty of interesting, knowledgeable and quirky facts.....and for ordering the gorgeous sunny day.
Kate and Tom.
PS.....when you take this tour, make sure and ask for Greg!

Visited October 2015
1 Thank Katherine L

“Cycleamazing Tour by Greg Armstrong-Morris !!”
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Think about the most beautiful city in the world! And now try to visit amazing Vancouver-BC landmarks by bike and through the trendiest Canadian eyes ever!!!
PERFECTION!!
Information, tourism, fun, new friends and the city of your dreams!
Thank you very much Greg Armstrong-Morris for such remarkable experience!! You are the best!!

Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“GREAT BIKE TOUR”
Reviewed 11 October 2015

I love learning a city by bike and it was our first time to Vancouver. We had Greg as our guide and he was amazing. We did the day long tour but had such a good time that Greg stuck with us even longer than planned. I think we hit every corner of the city and he was so knowledgeable that we learned alot too! Great sense of humor too. Can't recommend enough! Thanks Greg!!!

Beckenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do this first”
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

This tour is a great way to see the best parts of the city and work out what you want to do next.

I cycle very little but the pace is good with plenty of stops!

Nick was our guide. A great guy with lots of interesting and fun stories.

We just showed up hoping to join the tour but booking is recommended.

Visited October 2015
Estherville
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great bike ride for all ages”
Reviewed 8 October 2015

On our recent trip to Vancouver, my husband announced we should go on this 5 hour Cycle City Tour of the city. I am 64 years old and hadn't ridden a bike for decades. I agreed to go, but I worried about it all night, and I worried when I saw the other riders were under 30. I am happy to report I not only survived, but it was a lot of fun. Cycle City's bikes are sound and in good working condition, and there were few hills. Our leader Lisa (over 30) was great. We stopped at the Totem Poles and other spots in Stanley Park, English Beach, the Olympic Village and Chinatown. We took the ferry to Granville Island for lunch. Lisa was always patient and very informative about the city and Vancouver life. I believe the younger riders enjoyed the ride a lot too. I highly recommend this tour for everyone.