Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Cycle City Tours + Rentals
from US$83.67
from US$83.67
from US$35.63
from US$62.74
2,275 results
All reviews grand tour guide paulo great tour highly recommend this tour explore vancouver pace bikes ride knowledge paths
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2017

When I travel I always end up signing up for a bike tour in the places I visit---Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, etc--you get the idea. This bike tour of Vancouver is definitely one of the best if not the BEST tour I have done. Initially I signed up for the Stanley Park tour and when I arrived at the shop I had the option of paying a little more and doing the whole city as well--I was thankful as I made this trip last minute and didn’t have a lot of time. The tour started at like 10am and ended at like 330p we went through several neighborhoods in Vancouver and through Stanley Park. Vancouver is an amazing city--so much so that I am already signing up to do their marathon. Nick, our tour guide, was extremely knowledgable, friendly, and laid back--but then so are most Canadians! The bike (a Norco)--yes that’s the brand name of the bike--was very comfortable and super easy to ride--it was so comfortable and I am thinking about how I am going to buy one and get it back down to Portland or San Francisco! We stopped at a market place and had several options for lunch. The weather was incredible--apparently we got lucky as it was all sunshine and no rain--it was warm enough for me to wear some cut-off shorts at the end of October. I HIGHLY recommend this tour---the terrain is flat--like one hill coming out of the park--which really isn’t a hill by San Francisco standards ;) Check it out, it’s a great way to see the city and get some exercise in while riding around the streets of Vancouver. Again a shout out to Nick--our tour guide--you are an awesome tour guide and very knowledgable.

6  Thank Jabberjawz
Reviewed October 30, 2017

This was a fantastic bike tour and you should definitely add this to your itinerary for your trip while in Vancouver. It rain pretty hard for the beginning of the tour but I still had a blast and so loads of interesting and beautiful things. This is also a great way to see the city.

I would go on this same tour again just to hangout with Greg. He is an endless source of knowledge about Vancouver and a cool guy.

3  Thank Nate M
Reviewed October 30, 2017

We did the grand City Bike Tour (5 hours) eventually we had a privat tour, this was very nice. Just 2 persons and the guide Paolo. We had choosen the 5 hour bike tour, so we can see most of the high lights of the city and not only the Park. The tour is very nice and the guide was great. He has a great knowlegde of the city, history, highlights and daily life. The tour is not all 5 hours of biking and not too hard. The company also provide us with ponchos and gloves, we were very happy with this needed service on that day. And we also received an email from Paulo with tips for the rest of our trip and for restaurant, all of them where great! So Thank you.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

A friend of mine recommended to do this tour (he visited four month ago and loved it) and the tour even exceeded my expectations. Although it was heavily raining at the beginning, then luckily stopped for some while I had a wonderful time. A perfect mixture of cycling and hearing many interesting information about the city and it's people given by Greg. He is a gorgeous tour guide! A perfect way to get a glimpse of Vancouver!

Reviewed October 20, 2017

The best way to enjoy Vancouver is riding a bike with a cool guide. it´s easy and you stop at the best and most interesting places of the city. for all levels of experience using a bike.

All the team at Cycle City Tours gives a great service.