Ways to Experience Cycle City Tours + Rentals
from US$72.19
from US$52.17
from US$72.19
1,372 results
All reviews grand tour our tour guide hour tour stanley park granville island great tour frequent stops highly recommend this tour five hours beautiful city bike shop great overview easy ride explore vancouver an excellent guide small group different parts
Reviewed today

So glad we did this! Everything about this tour was excellent, the guide was very knowledgeable, professional and aware of safety concerns. He did an excellent job of explaining the park history and current status of park and surrounding areas. well worth the time and money.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago

The day was sunny and cool with a bit of wind but our Guide Emma P. made sure we we had a great adventure. Emma's great personality and commentary as well as the beautiful sights were something I cherish for years to come. She was even giving out dinning recommendations to some of our group along the way - how great is that? The Grand Tour is well worth the money and time - if you are a newbie visiting Vancouver like I was you must take this tour.

Date of experience: November 2018
CycleVancouver, Owner at Cycle City Tours + Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for the great feedback Kent!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I got a rental hybrid bike from Cycle City on November 27 for a day to ride around town. Getting the bike was quick and easy, the bike was in very good condition and everything went very smooth overall. Highly recommend this for anybody looking for a rental bike.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thanks so much for your great feedback!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went on a cycling tour when traveling solo to Vancouver. Nick our tour guide was excellent... very knowledgable and relaxed and fun style. Saw loads in the time we had. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was only in Vancouver for a short period of time and had been told Vancouver was a cycle friendly city. Wow I was not disappointed. The staff at Cycle City were super helpful with my bike, giving me tips on top coffee spots in the city. The map they give you when you rent is spot on , makes it super easy to navigate your way on the dedicated cycle paths, one way systems and secondary cycle routes. My apprehension of cycling on the other side of the road quickly disappeared with all the great cycling infrastructure, my bike was super comfy and even given the fact i got a puncture within the first hour, I took it back and was instantly given a new ride and I was off again exploring. A fantastic way to see this beautiful city - having eight gears also helped considerably given some of the hilly streets!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When you are in Vancouver do not hesitate to experience cycling in this incredible city and do not hesitate to rent the bike with Cycle City Tours.
Cecile and every one behind the counter are really helpful with tips and ideas to do with your bike to enjoy the city.
The prices are good and the bikes are in great condition.
They have different models and different options. For casual riders to the sporty ones
Thank you it was a memorable day.

When in Vancouver go cycling with Cycle City Tours

Date of experience: November 2018
CycleVancouver, Owner at Cycle City Tours + Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your great feedback!