Comfort Inn Downtown
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
US$329
  • Breakfast included
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$173
US$117
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$288
Hotels.com
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$235
Loden Hotel(Vancouver)
US$416
US$400
  • Restaurant
All reviewsirish pubgranville streetentertainment districtgreat locationjacuzzi tubhomeless peoplefirst floorwithin walking distancefree breakfastnight lifetim hortonsstreet noisefront desk staffwould stay here againlight sleepertwo double bedsbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in November. Upon arrival into Vancouver Airport i took the train downtown(20 minutes) and then found my way to the hotel on foot. just a 10 minute walk along Granville st. Check in was smooth and the staff very friendly,providing me with maps and information for navigating the city. The rooms are very clean if a little compact,but rooms are just for sleeping in! A plentiful,fresh complimentary breakfast was provided in the bar which set me up nicely for the day. I would recommend this hotel to a traveller looking for a good value,central hotel in Vancouver.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I took my mom and brother to a Canucks game for Christmas and we stayed at the Comfort Inn as it was close to GM Place!! The location was great and easy to get to via the skytrain as we took the ferry over to Van from Victoria and took public transit to get to the hotel.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating as they let us check in a bit earlier than the usual time!
We had a double room, which was kind of on the small size, but it worked as we were only there two nights. The bathroom however looked like it had been recently remodelled and was quite spacious! The beds were very comfortable and the tea/coffee maker was nice to have in the room.
The breakfast was served in the Irish pub next door, and although there was a lot of room to sit down to eat, there was a long line up to get most of the food. They had muffins, bagels, toast, fruit, fruit juice, tea, coffee and make-your-own-waffles.
The pub was packed in the evening and I was quite tired so I decided to order take out, which I brought up to my room. The food was pretty good!
I will definitely stay here again, and may actually stay here with some friends in March!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Great place to stay, not for the rooms but for the location. The rooms were very small, but also recently remodeled and clean. We got a great price (less than $100) for the night, and thought it was a good value. The breakfast in the morning wasn't spectacular, but the pub at night was lots of fun.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank kcweir
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Well this one was an average stay with a flight connection which had gone awry I was stranded in Vancouver and had only some cash left on me.
The hotel is a typical B&B so don't expect much here. Just comfortable enough for you to sleep and head out but not to stay....Over all, nothing to write home about. Just great location as you can head out to downtown and return back. Rooms are very small and the bathroom also is very small..unless I was given the lowest category of room.
The bar gets very noisy but what was good was the access control in the elevator to get to the rooms as travelling alone I was concerned about my security. The soaps in the bathroom didn't lather!
The staff was friendly but unconcerned ... The only good thing was my complimentary airport drop.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Delhigirl8
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We were booked into a 2 Queen Bed (and sofa bed) for 3 nights in December. The staff were very friendly, and even on first arriving, the foyer and even room were tidy and clean, but if you want to sleep - don't stay there. There was something stomping around in the air conditioning vents all night and it sounded like bigfoot!!!. The floor slanted as you walked toward the door!!!.
Part of the deal was breakfast was included each day - thats ok if you like only bagels, or want to make your own waffles, or have room temperature orange juice or milk. There were a couple of muffins but who knew what was in them.

Also if you have anyone in your group under 19, they can't dine in the Irish pub attached to the hotel - you can buy dinner and they give it to you in take out boxes with wooden cuttlery(!!??) to have in the room - the food was really nice, but hard to eat off a coffee table out of boxes.

We cancelled our reservation and were out before 11am after the first night. To be fair, they offered another room - but the building would all have the same airconditioning vents!!! They did give a refund of the 2 remaining nights, but at the time I wouldn't have argued - I just wanted out.

Room Tip: The only way to get a better room would to be to go to a different place altogether!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family