Opus Hotel
  • Pool
Moda Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Breakfast included
2,440 results
All reviewsyaletown locationglass of sparkling wineheated floorsgreat boutiquecanada lineyale townturn down servicecar servicerestaurants and barsgranville islandbusiness tripvalet parkingsea wallfront desk staffskytrain stationcontinental breakfastcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The service here was impeccable. The staff went above and beyond, providing a personal touch at every interaction. Bed was comfy, and housekeeping provided not only daily cleaning, but nightly turndown service as well. Hotel is in a great neighborhood with plenty of dining and entertainment options, and there is a train stop less just across the street. All rooms include a complimentary ipad for your use while at the hotel, but wifi is NOT complimentary, which was admittedly a bit of a bummer.

I travel a lot for work, and hotels tend to blend together after a while. It's refreshing to stay at a place like the Opus that does so much to set itself apart.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
OPUSHotel, General Manager at Opus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear Guest, we wanted to thank you and acknowledge your comments from your most recent stay at OPUS Vancouver. We were very happy to read how you felt that OPUS does so much to set itself apart, by keeping the experience fresh. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!

Nicholas Gandossi

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We loved our stay at Opus. Rooms were so neat and clean - and the staff was exceptional from the front desk to housekeeping. Very friendly and accommodating. The bed was comfortable (Sealy posturpedic - NO BED BUGS - I checked thoroughly!!!) Some street noise if the window was open so we closed it to sleep. Complimentary beverage in the lobby upon arrival. Nice bar, cozy lounge, good food. Elevator key security. Ample room amenities and nice big umbrella provided for use during your stay - nice touch!
The location was perfect also for access to pharmacies, boutiques, restaurants and a walk along the beachfront. Pricey, but worth it. Would love to book there again.
I didn't notice the swimming pool so couldn't include that in my rating - so if my final rating comes out a bit lower than great, that's the only reason!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My name is derek magennis, i stayed at the opus hotel for work with the Honda group as im a saleman for Marv Jones Honda in maple ridge. From the begining of my stay till i left the service was top class. Jackson in the restuarant helped us out as a group to enjoy our stay that evening. Even the owner of the reaturant as myself how im doing and how longs my stay. World class service ive stayed alot of places around the world and demand the best and i recieved it with my stay at the opus hotel in vancouver.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 31 March 2012

This hotel is similar to other boutique hotels I've stayed in in NYC, SF, and Barcelona. So there's nothing special about the place, but overall it's a good call. The room was clean and comfy. The staff was great. There was only one server in the restaurant who was kinda lame so that's why the staff was not 100% awesome. I only had breakfast there and it was quite average. The restaurant/ lobby turns into somewhat of douchey club at night. So I'd ask for a room NOT on the second floor. Mine was on the forth floor and was fine. The location is good because you can access other parts of Vancouver quickly and easily via taxi, which when called upon by the aforementioned staff appear almost immediately. I didn't think the Yaletown area was all that cool, but a couple of the helpful people at the front desk guided me to some other parts of town with great restaurants and good vibes.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 417 which was quiet.
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I chose Opus since my business was in Yaletown and I could walk. Fantastic hotel. The rooms are a little small, but very well-organized. Everything seemed to have been organized in the perfect spot. The service was great, too. It was more expensive than other hotels in while I was there ($199 / night versus about $180 or even a little under) but I didn't have to cab anywhere so I probably saved some money. Honestly - especially if I'm working in Yaletown - won't stay anywhere else again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
OPUSHotel, General Manager at Opus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear Guest, thank you very much for choosing OPUS Hotel for your most recent visit to Vancouver. We couldn't agree more with regards to your comments pointing out how wonderful the neighborhood is. Yaletown has everything to offer, from the amazing restaurants and bars, to the stylish and unique retail shops that are all within walking distance from the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future, and please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Nicholas Gandossi