“Get the roast lamb”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Delicious roast lamb. Large portion, enough to share but I managed to finish it all myself. Server was very attentive.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We came here for dinner, and the line-up was huge. The locations is good, right in DT Vancouver in the heard of Davie Street. We order spanakopita for appetizer and calamari (or course). For dinner we had souvlaki and the lamb, they were delicious. The staff is friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Terrible!!!!!!! We are Greeks and as we arrived at Vancouver, we visited this Tavern. It was unacceptable as we found a staple wire into the rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks God my son did not eat it, he understood it on his tongue, so we did not go to hospital as an emergency.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

When in Vancouver come over authentic Greek food. Family oriented and portions are reasonable. Come on over.

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

A girlfriend and I went here for lunch and she was right...it was so good! Exactly what I was craving.

I had the chicken Greek pita and it was delicious. I replaced the onions with cucumbers.. the portion size was big! Lots of fresh veggies with chicken in a delicious pita. The fries were good as well.

The waitress was friendly as well. I thought the price was very fair!

Thank you.