“Dinner for two with a drink for under 40$”
Review of Stefo's

Stefo's
Ranked #1,211 of 4,118 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Vancouver and thought we would go see if Stefos still lived up to the experience we had 15 years ago. Let’s be honest Greek food is delicious hard to go wrong. Portions are very big. Everything that was coming out of the kitchen looked delicious. I had beef souvlaki and it was yummy. The small order is plenty ! Our table also has spanakopita it was very good. Our service was excellent. The atmosphere is ok but it doesn’t matter it is so busy in there the people are the atmosphere! The mussels were always amazing but we didn’t try them this visit.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I was in Vancouver for 2 days with a friend and I was advised by a friend to check out this restaurant. Am I ever thankful for suggestion!

I love Greek food and this restaurant felt like I was sitting in Greece and having 100 authentic Greek food.

I had a chicken souvlaki platter and the tzatziki sauce was absolutely delicious! Food was fresh and service was great. The only downfall is that it's a small restaurant and you have to wait in line to get a seat at peak hours.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Delicious roast lamb. Large portion, enough to share but I managed to finish it all myself. Server was very attentive.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We came here for dinner, and the line-up was huge. The locations is good, right in DT Vancouver in the heard of Davie Street. We order spanakopita for appetizer and calamari (or course). For dinner we had souvlaki and the lamb, they were delicious. The staff is friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Terrible!!!!!!! We are Greeks and as we arrived at Vancouver, we visited this Tavern. It was unacceptable as we found a staple wire into the rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks God my son did not eat it, he understood it on his tongue, so we did not go to hospital as an emergency.