“Guide tour company and great guide!”

A.E. Vancouver Private Tours
Ranked #28 of 166 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private/Customized Excursions/Sightseeing/Transport/Charters for Individuals and Small Groups in English, French, Dutch & German (Other Languages upon Request). Visit: Vancouver, Victoria (The Butchart Gardens), Whistler (Ski Transfers in Winter), Local Fraser Valley Wineries, Seattle,WA. Pre/Post Alaska Cruise Excursions/Transfers. Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise and all of the Rocky Mountain National Parks
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Matt was our guide for a private city tour of Vancouver and he also picked us up for a transfer from the airport to our hotel. He dropped us off with our luggage at the cruise pier after our tour was over. It was amazing to have this customized service and Matt is a great guide. He took us to the highlights of the city during our limited window of time and it made us all want to stay longer or come back for more of Vancouver. He is knowledgable, friendly and is a great ambassador for the city. He knows his history, plants, shopping, all the different regions of the city thoroughly. It was a pleasure.
I also want to commend Alfred for keeping in touch with us. I had given them the wrong flight information but he called me directly that day to check in with me and make sure everything was clear. He also called after Matt had dropped us off at Canada Place to let us know that our luggage had been delivered to the proper location.
Great Service!!

Matthew P, Manager at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Hello!
Thanks so very much for the kind words. We appreciate the time you took to write them. I had a blast with you ladies and I'm so glad we were able to make things work for you all. Starting your trip and your day off at Granville Island to enjoy the selection is never a bad idea! I trust that your time on board the ship and along the west coast exceeded your expectations! Feel free to contact us anytime!

There are newer reviews for A.E. Vancouver Private Tours

Reviewed 12 December 2015

We booked a half day private tour with Vancouver Private Tours. Matt was so full of knowledge, from the history of Vancouver, movie locations and movies that had been filmed there, to showing us the most interesting and beautiful areas. We also visited Granville Island and it's public market, where he bought us some great things to eat as well as fruits we had never experienced before. Matt was open and honest as he showed us around. It was a perfect day! We wouldn't have seen a fourth of it without him guiding us! Another good thing to know, he also takes great photos for you if you ask him!

1  Thank Lynette M
Matthew P, Manager at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Awwww, thanks so much! It was my pleasure. We try our best to pare down the city to what's interesting, fun, current and tasty! I'm not going to lie though, Granville Island marketplace and the variety there is my favourite place to introduce people to. Hope you had a good trip and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Wow, what a day, a Great day with Matt. We toured with Matt a couple years ago and knew if we visited again we would definitely spend the day with Matt and a private tour again. Very knowledgeable, informative and always ready with an umbrella or finding you exactly what you want. What a Fabulous day. Alfred, Matt is absolutely your diamond. If we're ever up that way again, we are calling you first!

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Thank you for using my Company's services again...You are right, Matthew is very special and I am happy that he is with me...

Hope to see you again in the near future...

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I led a group of eight friends for a Victoria-Whistler-Vancouver tour. Online I found lots of "granny" tours offering a bus trip from stop to stop but wanted to determine our own itinerary with the freedom to make our own time and activity decisions. AE was excellent. They not only accommodated our requests but after seeing they type of activities we liked also offered their experience in suggesting some additional activities. Our Guide/Driver, Matthew was super knowledgeable, great sense of humor and did a bunch of little unexpected extras for our group. He was completely open to making any changes we wanted and also suggested some extra stops. Overall could not have asked for a better experience in both the planning and execution of this trip. I do not want to post my email address here but would be happy to share my experience via email or phone (If interested, Alfred at AE can provide my contact info - Arehart trip)

I am so happy that both Matthew and I could make this a memory filled Excursion for you...Yes, you are right, Matthew is one of a kind...

Thank you again for using my Company and I hope to be of service to you in the near future...

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We were having difficulty booking a wine tasting tour in the Vancouver area. However, the concierge at our hotel came to the rescue and arranged a private tour for us with Alfred. This man is a perfectionist and knows how to treat clients extremely well.

He picked us up on time at our hotel in his very comfortable Suburban limo and began with a brief tour of Vancouver. His knowledge is incomparable and there wasn't a question he couldn't answer. It wasn't long before we were out of the city and into the breathtakingly lovely Fraser Valley.

We visited three wineries and had lunch at one of them. The only extra costs were for lunch and the wine we purchased. One winery in particular (Blackwood Lane) was outstanding - both for the quality of its wines and the charm of its owner, Carlos Lee.

Alfred drove us back to the hotel on a different route so that we experienced a change of scenery on our return journey. Six hours seems like a long time - but it went by so quickly because we were having such a good time. Many couples like to be alone on their anniversary. We were delighted to spend our special day with Alfred!

Thank you for your kind words...It was a great pleasure & Privilege to be with you...I hope to meet you again in the not so distant future...