A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc.
Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best first look at the city of Vancouver

Alfred picked us up from the airport yesterday after we landed and collected our bags. Very nice... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2018
880JessicaS
via mobile
Really nice time in Vancouver

I spent the day with Matt and my parents. It was a great experience as we were able to spend time... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
wirawee
San Francisco, California

All reviews comfortable vehicle great tour hour tour cruise terminal highly recommend this tour company his knowledge offered us bottled water highly recommend this service ins and outs booked a private tour took pictures great sense of humor driver guide stanley park city tour capilano suspension bridge beautiful city
Reviewed December 12, 2015

We booked a half day private tour with Vancouver Private Tours. Matt was so full of knowledge, from the history of Vancouver, movie locations and movies that had been filmed there, to showing us the most interesting and beautiful areas. We also visited Granville Island and it's public market, where he bought us some great things to eat as well as fruits we had never experienced before. Matt was open and honest as he showed us around. It was a perfect day! We wouldn't have seen a fourth of it without him guiding us! Another good thing to know, he also takes great photos for you if you ask him!

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Lynette M
Matthew P, Manager at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2015

Awwww, thanks so much! It was my pleasure. We try our best to pare down the city to what's interesting, fun, current and tasty! I'm not going to lie though, Granville Island marketplace and the variety there is my favourite place to introduce people to. Hope you had a good trip and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

Wow, what a day, a Great day with Matt. We toured with Matt a couple years ago and knew if we visited again we would definitely spend the day with Matt and a private tour again. Very knowledgeable, informative and always ready with an umbrella or finding you exactly what you want. What a Fabulous day. Alfred, Matt is absolutely your diamond. If we're ever up that way again, we are calling you first!

Date of experience: September 2015
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2015

Thank you for using my Company's services again...You are right, Matthew is very special and I am happy that he is with me...

Hope to see you again in the near future...

Reviewed October 8, 2015

I led a group of eight friends for a Victoria-Whistler-Vancouver tour. Online I found lots of "granny" tours offering a bus trip from stop to stop but wanted to determine our own itinerary with the freedom to make our own time and activity decisions. AE was excellent. They not only accommodated our requests but after seeing they type of activities we liked also offered their experience in suggesting some additional activities. Our Guide/Driver, Matthew was super knowledgeable, great sense of humor and did a bunch of little unexpected extras for our group. He was completely open to making any changes we wanted and also suggested some extra stops. Overall could not have asked for a better experience in both the planning and execution of this trip. I do not want to post my email address here but would be happy to share my experience via email or phone (If interested, Alfred at AE can provide my contact info - Arehart trip)

Date of experience: September 2015

I am so happy that both Matthew and I could make this a memory filled Excursion for you...Yes, you are right, Matthew is one of a kind...

Thank you again for using my Company and I hope to be of service to you in the near future...

Reviewed September 29, 2015

We were having difficulty booking a wine tasting tour in the Vancouver area. However, the concierge at our hotel came to the rescue and arranged a private tour for us with Alfred. This man is a perfectionist and knows how to treat clients extremely well.

He picked us up on time at our hotel in his very comfortable Suburban limo and began with a brief tour of Vancouver. His knowledge is incomparable and there wasn't a question he couldn't answer. It wasn't long before we were out of the city and into the breathtakingly lovely Fraser Valley.

We visited three wineries and had lunch at one of them. The only extra costs were for lunch and the wine we purchased. One winery in particular (Blackwood Lane) was outstanding - both for the quality of its wines and the charm of its owner, Carlos Lee.

Alfred drove us back to the hotel on a different route so that we experienced a change of scenery on our return journey. Six hours seems like a long time - but it went by so quickly because we were having such a good time. Many couples like to be alone on their anniversary. We were delighted to spend our special day with Alfred!

Date of experience: September 2015

Thank you for your kind words...It was a great pleasure & Privilege to be with you...I hope to meet you again in the not so distant future...

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Wow! Just returned from a 5 hour tour of Vancouver with our tour guide Matt Paugh. He took us everywhere and was an absolute wealth of information. He knew everything from the history of the city and surrounding areas to current events. He even bought us local treats from Granville station so we would be sure to taste the foods made here. Highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again when we return!!!

Date of experience: September 2015
Matthew P, Manager at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Hello there!
Thanks for the review! Must appreciated! I do my best to give everyone the best possible (and honest) overview of the city that I can, and I try not to leave anything out, even the food! The market at Granville Island is a particular favourite of mine, and I'm glad you enjoyed the suggestions and samples I was able to provide for you!
All the best and look forward to catching up in the future!