“The best City Tour ever”

A.E. Vancouver Private Tours
Ranked #30 of 167 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private/Customized Excursions/Sightseeing/Transport/Charters for Individuals and Small Groups in English, French, Dutch & German (Other Languages upon Request). Visit: Vancouver, Victoria (The Butchart Gardens), Whistler (Ski Transfers in Winter), Local Fraser Valley Wineries, Seattle,WA. Pre/Post Alaska Cruise Excursions/Transfers. Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise and all of the Rocky Mountain National Parks
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I have been to Vancouver a few times before.This time I travelled with my mother visiting from Germany and she requested a german speaking tour.So I found Alfred and he is very professional, knowledgeable and just a great human being who took us on this fantastic experience.I never seen so much off Vancouver before in such a comfortable and efficient way.No stress no hassle no line ups or waiting for hoards of other tourist.
It is well worth the expence and just a wonderful memorable experience.We are so grateful that Alfred was so wonderful and funny and took such great care off us.WE love You Alfred and would book you any day again.This is the way to see Vancouver!

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Thank you so much...I am humbled by your nice words...I enjoyed spending time with you and your mom and I hope that you will back soon to explore many other areas still...

Till then

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We are just back from Vancouver where we used the services of AE which were outstanding. Our guide Matthew Paugh was amazing going the extra mile for everything we did. Highly recommend their services.

Matthew P, Manager at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Greetings!
Thanks so much for the kinds words. It was great meeting you, your wife and your friends over those few days that you travelled with us. The company on my end was just as amazing, thank you for being such willing travellers, I really enjoyed being able to show off our little corner of North America! I look forward to crossing paths sometime in the future, after all I have to try those potatoes that you folks are so famous for!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Alfred pick up our large group at the airport and took us on a wonderful overview of Vancouver that met the needs of both the older and younger members of my family. I would recommend his services for those who do not want to ride on large buses with lots of other people.

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank You for your kind words...I am humbled...It was my Privilege to be of service to you and your Family...

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I cannot express how happy our family was to find Alfred. This company is beyond excellent - they are SUPER EXCELLENT. Communication was very easy and Alfred was always available to answer our questions before arrival. We were met at the Vancouver Airport and transferred in style to our hotel. We also secured a private 4 hour tour to see the highlights of Vancouver. Getting an overview of the city was great but our driver/guide made the tour. Matt was a wealth of knowledge and great fun! When it started to rain during a walking portion, he appeared out of nowhere with umbrellas for all of us. Is this the cheapest option? Of course not. But you get what you pay for. I highly recommend you consider this company if your travels take you to Vancouver. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much for your kind words...I am humbled...It was my Privilege to be of service to you and your family and the Lubeley family as well...

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Alfred is number one in my book. He is well informed, energetic and knows where to go and what to eliminate. We were 4 people embarking from a Celebrity cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver. Instead of taking a cab to our hotel stay in Vancouver, we spent an enjoyable tour for 4 hours. Alfred picked us up at the dock and dropped us off at our respective hotels. In between we had a 5 star introduction to beautiful Vancouver.

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Thank You for your kind words...It was my Privilege to show you the Beauty of Vancouver and to explain the Dynamics...I hope to be of service to you again in the near future...