A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc.
Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best first look at the city of Vancouver

Alfred picked us up from the airport yesterday after we landed and collected our bags. Very nice... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2018
880JessicaS
via mobile
Really nice time in Vancouver

I spent the day with Matt and my parents. It was a great experience as we were able to spend time... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
wirawee
San Francisco, California

All reviews comfortable vehicle great tour hour tour cruise terminal highly recommend this tour company his knowledge offered us bottled water highly recommend this service ins and outs booked a private tour took pictures great sense of humor driver guide stanley park city tour capilano suspension bridge beautiful city
Reviewed June 29, 2016

We are just back from Vancouver where we used the services of AE which were outstanding. Our guide Matthew Paugh was amazing going the extra mile for everything we did. Highly recommend their services.

Date of experience: June 2016
Matthew P, Manager at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Greetings!
Thanks so much for the kinds words. It was great meeting you, your wife and your friends over those few days that you travelled with us. The company on my end was just as amazing, thank you for being such willing travellers, I really enjoyed being able to show off our little corner of North America! I look forward to crossing paths sometime in the future, after all I have to try those potatoes that you folks are so famous for!

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Alfred pick up our large group at the airport and took us on a wonderful overview of Vancouver that met the needs of both the older and younger members of my family. I would recommend his services for those who do not want to ride on large buses with lots of other people.

Date of experience: June 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Thank You for your kind words...I am humbled...It was my Privilege to be of service to you and your Family...

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I cannot express how happy our family was to find Alfred. This company is beyond excellent - they are SUPER EXCELLENT. Communication was very easy and Alfred was always available to answer our questions before arrival. We were met at the Vancouver Airport and transferred in style to our hotel. We also secured a private 4 hour tour to see the highlights of Vancouver. Getting an overview of the city was great but our driver/guide made the tour. Matt was a wealth of knowledge and great fun! When it started to rain during a walking portion, he appeared out of nowhere with umbrellas for all of us. Is this the cheapest option? Of course not. But you get what you pay for. I highly recommend you consider this company if your travels take you to Vancouver. You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words...I am humbled...It was my Privilege to be of service to you and your family and the Lubeley family as well...

Reviewed June 13, 2016

Alfred is number one in my book. He is well informed, energetic and knows where to go and what to eliminate. We were 4 people embarking from a Celebrity cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver. Instead of taking a cab to our hotel stay in Vancouver, we spent an enjoyable tour for 4 hours. Alfred picked us up at the dock and dropped us off at our respective hotels. In between we had a 5 star introduction to beautiful Vancouver.

Date of experience: May 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Thank You for your kind words...It was my Privilege to show you the Beauty of Vancouver and to explain the Dynamics...I hope to be of service to you again in the near future...

Reviewed June 12, 2016

We had only 1 full day in Vancouver before boarding the Rocky Mountaineer and wanted to see as much as possible in 6 hours - Matt was our man!!! We went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a salmon hatchery, Cypress Mountain lookout, Granville island, Stanley Park, Gastown, Yaletown, Chinatown, Little Italy and the Olympic Village. Im sure I may have omitted a few stops but we got a wonderful overview of the city and its surrounds, complete with history, good stories and an extremely personable, friendly, fun and knowledgeable young guide. We couldn't have been more pleased and would highly recommend this service!!

1  Thank 324ellene

Greetings
Thanks so much for the kind words. Sorry for the delay, but it has been a very busy summer so far. It was my pleasure to be able to show you all the best of Vancouver. Yes, theres a few things omitted there, but I understand we had a busy day, no problems there! We will hopefully be able to show you all the sights and even MORE locales on a future trip, we await your return! Again, thanks so much!