“Vancouver City Tour with Alfred”

A.E. Vancouver Private Tours
Ranked #30 of 168 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private/Customized Excursions/Sightseeing/Transport/Charters for Individuals and Small Groups in English, French, Dutch & German (Other Languages upon Request). Visit: Vancouver, Victoria (The Butchart Gardens), Whistler (Ski Transfers in Winter), Local Fraser Valley Wineries, Seattle,WA. Pre/Post Alaska Cruise Excursions/Transfers. Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise and all of the Rocky Mountain National Parks
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I booked Alfred after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and I knew immediately from the detailed itinerary he sent me that he was our guy! We were driven around in his comfortable vehicle for the 4 hour tour. Alfred provided expert commentary about the various areas of the city and Vancouver's interesting history. There were some short stops along the way for photo ops and a quick bite to eat on Granville Island. All five of us felt as if we had seen so much of Vancouver in a stress free way! It was definitely worth paying a little extra for this enjoyable private tour.

1  Thank June2418
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Thank You so much for your kind words...I am very humbled...I am glad you enjoyed Vancouver and that I was able to contribute to your visit...

I hope to see you again in the not too distant future...

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We had a day to kill in Vancouver between getting off the cruise ship and going to the airport, so we booked a private van tour with Private Tours Vancouver. It turned out to be a wonderful tour. We had been to Vancouver before and taken the hop on/hop off tour, but it didn't really given us the understanding of the city's neighborhoods and ethnic diversity. The day we spent with our guide Robert Sung, provided that understanding. Mixed in with the history and culture discussion were photo stops and a mini food tour. It was a great way to spend the day. We give Robert and the tour our highest recommendation.

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you, Sir...I am humbled by your kind remarks about the Excursion and my part-time Co-Host Robert Sung ...I am glad you discovered a "different" Vancouver...We try very hard to inject different and pertinent issues to meet the needs of our kind Clients...

Hope to see you again...

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We finished our 10 day Alaskan by stopping in Vancouver for 2 days. Alfred from Vancouver private tours took all 10 of our party (6 adults and 4 kids) to see the best of Vancouver for 5 hours. Alfred offered us his incredible knowledge and appreciation of the city where he has lived for many years. We went at a leisurely pace and stopped frequently to stop at various sites. Loved everything about this city. Beautiful setting on the water, flowers in bloom everywhere, great markets and shopping, and very kind residents. Alfred could not have been better as a guide with expert commentary as we went along. Recommend this company for anyone who wants to have an overview of Vancouver and its environs.

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2016

Thank you, Sir...I enjoyed meeting you and your family and it was my Privilege to introduce you all to Vancouver, a very vibrant and dynamic city...Thank you for your kind words...I feel humbled...Hope you will be back soon...

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My husband surprised me with a private tour for my birthday. I was greeted by Alfred our tour guide with a bouquet of flowers and a happy, smiling face wishing me a happy birthday. Alfred was very knowledgeable about all the history in Vancouver. He took us to different neighborhoods to show us the diversity in the city not just Downtown. It was very enlightening and educational. Alfred speaks four different languages which is great if you are coming from different parts of the world. You can tell he really enjoys what he does and takes pride in his tours, clean, comfortable vehicles, and makes sure we are having a good time. Take a tour you won't be disappointed. Thank you Alfred and we will be back some day!

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thank You for your very kind words...I feel humbled...I enjoyed spending time with you and I hope you will come back to visit us soon again...

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I have been to Vancouver a few times before.This time I travelled with my mother visiting from Germany and she requested a german speaking tour.So I found Alfred and he is very professional, knowledgeable and just a great human being who took us on this fantastic experience.I never seen so much off Vancouver before in such a comfortable and efficient way.No stress no hassle no line ups or waiting for hoards of other tourist.
It is well worth the expence and just a wonderful memorable experience.We are so grateful that Alfred was so wonderful and funny and took such great care off us.WE love You Alfred and would book you any day again.This is the way to see Vancouver!

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Thank you so much...I am humbled by your nice words...I enjoyed spending time with you and your mom and I hope that you will back soon to explore many other areas still...

Till then