A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc.
Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best first look at the city of Vancouver

Alfred picked us up from the airport yesterday after we landed and collected our bags. Very nice... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2018
880JessicaS
via mobile
Really nice time in Vancouver

I spent the day with Matt and my parents. It was a great experience as we were able to spend time... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
wirawee
San Francisco, California

All reviews comfortable vehicle great tour hour tour cruise terminal highly recommend this tour company his knowledge offered us bottled water highly recommend this service ins and outs booked a private tour took pictures great sense of humor driver guide stanley park city tour capilano suspension bridge beautiful city
Reviewed August 4, 2016

We had a day to kill in Vancouver between getting off the cruise ship and going to the airport, so we booked a private van tour with Private Tours Vancouver. It turned out to be a wonderful tour. We had been to Vancouver before and taken the hop on/hop off tour, but it didn't really given us the understanding of the city's neighborhoods and ethnic diversity. The day we spent with our guide Robert Sung, provided that understanding. Mixed in with the history and culture discussion were photo stops and a mini food tour. It was a great way to spend the day. We give Robert and the tour our highest recommendation.

Date of experience: July 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

Thank you, Sir...I am humbled by your kind remarks about the Excursion and my part-time Co-Host Robert Sung ...I am glad you discovered a "different" Vancouver...We try very hard to inject different and pertinent issues to meet the needs of our kind Clients...

Hope to see you again...

Reviewed July 28, 2016

We finished our 10 day Alaskan by stopping in Vancouver for 2 days. Alfred from Vancouver private tours took all 10 of our party (6 adults and 4 kids) to see the best of Vancouver for 5 hours. Alfred offered us his incredible knowledge and appreciation of the city where he has lived for many years. We went at a leisurely pace and stopped frequently to stop at various sites. Loved everything about this city. Beautiful setting on the water, flowers in bloom everywhere, great markets and shopping, and very kind residents. Alfred could not have been better as a guide with expert commentary as we went along. Recommend this company for anyone who wants to have an overview of Vancouver and its environs.

Date of experience: July 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Thank you, Sir...I enjoyed meeting you and your family and it was my Privilege to introduce you all to Vancouver, a very vibrant and dynamic city...Thank you for your kind words...I feel humbled...Hope you will be back soon...

Reviewed July 26, 2016

My husband surprised me with a private tour for my birthday. I was greeted by Alfred our tour guide with a bouquet of flowers and a happy, smiling face wishing me a happy birthday. Alfred was very knowledgeable about all the history in Vancouver. He took us to different neighborhoods to show us the diversity in the city not just Downtown. It was very enlightening and educational. Alfred speaks four different languages which is great if you are coming from different parts of the world. You can tell he really enjoys what he does and takes pride in his tours, clean, comfortable vehicles, and makes sure we are having a good time. Take a tour you won't be disappointed. Thank you Alfred and we will be back some day!

Date of experience: July 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank You for your very kind words...I feel humbled...I enjoyed spending time with you and I hope you will come back to visit us soon again...

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I have been to Vancouver a few times before.This time I travelled with my mother visiting from Germany and she requested a german speaking tour.So I found Alfred and he is very professional, knowledgeable and just a great human being who took us on this fantastic experience.I never seen so much off Vancouver before in such a comfortable and efficient way.No stress no hassle no line ups or waiting for hoards of other tourist.
It is well worth the expence and just a wonderful memorable experience.We are so grateful that Alfred was so wonderful and funny and took such great care off us.WE love You Alfred and would book you any day again.This is the way to see Vancouver!

Date of experience: July 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2016

Thank you so much...I am humbled by your nice words...I enjoyed spending time with you and your mom and I hope that you will back soon to explore many other areas still...

Till then

Reviewed June 29, 2016

We are just back from Vancouver where we used the services of AE which were outstanding. Our guide Matthew Paugh was amazing going the extra mile for everything we did. Highly recommend their services.

Date of experience: June 2016
Matthew P, Manager at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Greetings!
Thanks so much for the kinds words. It was great meeting you, your wife and your friends over those few days that you travelled with us. The company on my end was just as amazing, thank you for being such willing travellers, I really enjoyed being able to show off our little corner of North America! I look forward to crossing paths sometime in the future, after all I have to try those potatoes that you folks are so famous for!