A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc.
Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best first look at the city of Vancouver

Alfred picked us up from the airport yesterday after we landed and collected our bags. Very nice... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2018
880JessicaS
via mobile
Really nice time in Vancouver

I spent the day with Matt and my parents. It was a great experience as we were able to spend time... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
wirawee
San Francisco, California

All reviews comfortable vehicle great tour hour tour cruise terminal highly recommend this tour company his knowledge offered us bottled water highly recommend this service ins and outs booked a private tour took pictures great sense of humor driver guide stanley park city tour capilano suspension bridge beautiful city
Reviewed October 1, 2016

We did a tour for hubby's 60th birthday. Matt took us for breakfast in Granville Island then a trip round the city before an outstanding day in Squamish. He is knowledgeable and super friendly and was happy to fit the tour to our needs. An amazing day had by all 7 of us on the tour! Thanks Matt - I would totally recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thank You for your kind words and I am happy that Matthew was able to make your husband's 60th birthday a memorable one...Matthew is one of the best in Vancouver...

Reviewed September 27, 2016

I lead a group of energetic travellers every year to various cruises and land tours in different countries and I must say that Matthew from A.E. Vancouver Private Tours is way up in my list of outstanding tour guides.
We found out that Matthew is from Nova Scotia but spoke like he was a true Vancouverite. He is incredibly knowledgeable on Vancouver, Whistler and Victoria.
He customized the tour in such a way that we could see all the important sites and yet set the pace based on the group’s fitness level.
There were so many photo opportunities of the places where he took us. He took stunning shots of the group with the various landscape with his iphone and shared them with us.
Matthew went above and beyond in making our Vancouver visit amazing! The group cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for us.
As for me, I will definitely recommend Alfred’s team (A.E. Vancouver Private Tours) to any of my friends and colleagues who want to discover the best of Vancouver.

1  Thank fem787
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words...From the time you contacted me I tried my best to create an itinerary to suit your group and I am happy that it all worked out...Of course, having Matthew as your guide was a total bonus...He is one of the best in Vancouver...I enjoyed meeting you in person and both Matthew and I hope to be of service to you again in the near future...

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Matthew was on time to pick the four of us up from our hotel in a clean large GM vehicle. He gave us a personalized 4 hour tour of the area after asking our interests. We had ample opportunities to get out and see various sights, and he was a wealth of information about the area and its history. A grea experience that allowed us get get the flavor of the area from a local's perspective, including a chance to find out about the sociological and political current issues important to Canadians. This tour offered a great patina to the stunning visuals here. Matthew even volunteered to carry some purchases back to our hotel after the tour, as we wanted to spend more time in Gastown.

Date of experience: September 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words...Both Matthew and I are humbled...Matthew is one of the best and I am glad you enjoyed his company...

Thank you again and if my Company can be of service again, do contact me right away and I shall do my best to assist you...

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Found these folks with an on-line search. My wife and I, and our best friends, wanted a private tour of Vancouver on a Sunday morning before boarding our ship for an Alaskan cruise-and-land vacation with Holland America. Contacted Alfred and he got right back to me with answers to all my questions and several suggestions. Our tour guide was Matthew and he did an excellent job of giving us a great tour which included some impromptu visits to locations where my wife, a consummate bird watcher, could indulge her passion. We hit the highlights, had some great food, and were deposited at the ship dock after the "herd" had processed, so we breezed right through as Matt had said we would. What a great 5 hours, and a great way to start our vacation. Kudos to Alfred and Matt. I highly recommend this company for a great tour of Vancouver.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank ndmVt
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words...Both Matthew and I try to do our very best to make sure that you and all other Clients enjoy an excellent experience...

Thank you again...We feel humbled...

Hope to see you back in Vancouver in the near future and if we can be of service, do contact us right away and we shall do our best to assist you...

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Our group had a wonderful private tour with Matt. Matt was very attentive during our tour and gave us a splendid day. We went everywhere, we sampled food, went in the gondola, across suspension bridges. We feel we really know Vancouver now. Matt is very easy to talk to and he really loves what he does and he has a lot of knowledge. He took photos and emailed them to us. There was nothing more he could have done to provide a perfect experience. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2016
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you for your kind comments and I am glad that you enjoyed Vancouver and Matthew...He is one of the best in Vancouver...I hope you will come back in the not too distant future so that we can show some of the other interesting areas...