“Knowledgeable”

A.E. Vancouver Private Tours
Ranked #29 of 166 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private/Customized Excursions/Sightseeing/Transport/Charters for Individuals and Small Groups in English, French, Dutch & German (Other Languages upon Request). Visit: Vancouver, Victoria (The Butchart Gardens), Whistler (Ski Transfers in Winter), Local Fraser Valley Wineries, Seattle,WA. Pre/Post Alaska Cruise Excursions/Transfers. Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise and all of the Rocky Mountain National Parks
Reviewed 8 November 2016

We were fortunate enough to have Alfred for our full day tour of Vancouver and sounding area. We have been here before and returned four years later with my brother in law and sister in law. They had not been here before, so we thought it would be nice to do this. It was a very pleasant informative experience. Alfred is very knowledgeable in many areas of Vancouver history and geography. I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank lhumburger
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank You for your kind words...I am humbled...I enjoyed spending time with you and I look forward to see you again soon...

There are newer reviews for A.E. Vancouver Private Tours

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We were promised pictures of our trip taken by our escort never recieved . He promised to send them to us after the trip was over ...

1  Thank Leopold M
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Without Prejudice!

Dear Mr. Leopold M.,

I have waited this long to respond to allow ample time for your concern to be clarified via your Travel Agent (see below)...However, no response has been forthcoming so allow me to explain:

On July 27, 2016, my Co-Host, Matthew Paugh, who conducted the Excursion with you sent you an e-mail with the word "Testing" to see if your e-mail address was correct...He never heard back from you...We normally send out an e-mail like this to prevent pictures falling into the wrong hands...A simple security measure, if you wish...

Then your comment appeared on TripAdvisor after which I contacted your Travel Agent to accommodate your Request (as per below)...I wonder if it would have been more expedient for you to contact my Company directly as opposed to posting a comment on TripAdvisor...I say this because your Travel Agent informed me that you had told her how satisfied you were with both the Excursion and the Service Matthew provided...

Below is the sequence of events:

On Thursday, October 27, 2016, I sent the following information to your Travel Agent:
-E-mail from Matthew Paugh, July 27, 2016, to you showing the "testing" message
-The link by Matthew to allow you to recover all the promised pictures
-A request and a link for you to, possibly, remove your post

On Thursday, November 10, 2016, I sent a follow-up e-mail to your Travel Agent because I had not heard back from you or her...About 6 days a later I phoned her and she informed me that she had relayed all aforementioned information to you, however, she advised me that she had not heard back from you either...

Mr. Leopold M., I trust that this explanation suffices...Above all I hope that you have received your photos so that you can look back at some good memories...I think Matthew and my Company followed the right procedures and I am sorry that an unforeseen misunderstanding occurred...Perhaps, as I stated before, it would have been better to contact my Company directly so that your concern could have been addressed in a more expedient way...

Yours truly

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Amazing tour guide for 2 full days. Considerate knowledegable and wondeful young man. I have a disAbility and he was so kind.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thank you...I am glad that you enjoyed your Excursions...Matthew, to whom you are referring, is one of the best in Vancouver and I am happy that he met your expectations...

Thank you again and I/we hope to see you again

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Excellent in all respects. The tour was specifically agreed to meet our wishes and we could not fault the service we received

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for your kind words...I am happy that we could "meet your wishes"...We try our best to meet clients' requirements and to offer the best service possible...

Hope to see you back in Vancouver

Reviewed 11 October 2016

In every respect, this was an excellent tour. It was so easy to reserve. The guide arrived promptly at the airport to pick us up in a very comfortable van. He was very personable and knowledgeable and gave us a very interesting day-long tour. I highly recommend. Our tour was in July, 2015 but this date option was not allowed below!

1  Thank Richard B
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to offer your kind words regarding the service you experienced a year ago...I am very humbled...I hope that my Company can be of service again in the near future...