A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc.
Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best first look at the city of Vancouver

Alfred picked us up from the airport yesterday after we landed and collected our bags. Very nice... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2018
880JessicaS
via mobile
Really nice time in Vancouver

I spent the day with Matt and my parents. It was a great experience as we were able to spend time... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
wirawee
San Francisco, California

All reviews comfortable vehicle great tour hour tour cruise terminal highly recommend this tour company his knowledge offered us bottled water highly recommend this service ins and outs booked a private tour took pictures great sense of humor driver guide stanley park city tour capilano suspension bridge beautiful city
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We recently booked the A.E Vancouver Private Tours for a day trip in Vancouver on our way back to NY after a 10 day Alaskan vacation. We had booked the redeye flight to NY to make the most of our day in Vancouver. Alfred did a great job helping us to select where to go/what to see and provided good direction so that we knew exactly what to do when we got off our ship. Matthew, our guide, was very knowledgeable , friendly and helped us to navigate the beautiful city. We hit too many stops to list but I'll try... we visited Olympic Village, Grandville Island, Chinatown, Little Italy, Gastown, Stanley Park, Victoria Park, Iona Beach - we even fit in time to take the aquabus and a great lunch at the Dockside Restaurant. We highly recommend a personalized tour with A.E Vancouver. Alfred & Matthew did an excellent job - I cannot imagine how our quick trip could have been any better.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

A wonderful morning with A.E. Vancouver. The driver was very punctual picking us up at the cruise terminal. We had a wonderful tour of the city with several stops to stretch our legs and take pictures. The stop at Granville was just in time for lunch, and the driver even surprised us with a yummy treat!. I would highly recommend this company for a tour of Vancouver.

1  Thank 394reneep
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank You for your kind words...I am happy you enjoyed Vancouver...The Guide was Matthew who is one of the best, if not the best in Vancouver...Glad that he surprised you with a few treats...

Hope we can of service in the future

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Our family spent a few days in Vancouver after an Alaska cruise. Matt met us at the terminal and took us on an excellent tour of the city. He is very knowledgeable as well as personable. We all enjoyed our time with him.

We were traveling with my parents who are 79 and 81. Matt made sure they were comfortable and that all of their needs were met. I could not have asked for more.

When it was time for us to go to the airport my father asked me to see if Matt could take us. We were very lucky as he worked his schedule around so that he could do so. On the way there he took us to a spot visited by locals where we saw an eagle''s nest. What a great ending to a perfect trip.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank You for your kind words and I am happy that you enjoyed Vancouver...I am glad that Matthew "made your days"...He is one of the best, if not the best, in Vancouver...

We hope we can be of service in the future

Alfred Esmeijer (Owner/Host

Reviewed July 14, 2018

We were extremely pleased with Matt as our private tour guide for Vancouver. We saw neighborhoods we wouldn't normally have seen and loved it. The van was very comfortable. His knowledge is endless. He took us to a great lookout point and took a panorama picture of us. Priceless. Thanks, Matt!

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank You for your kind words...I am glad you enjoyed Matthew's company...He is one of the best, if not the best in Vancouver...

We hope to be of service again the future

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Matt was the perfect tour guide and host for our tour of Vancouver. One of the best we have ever had. The vehicle was perfect for the five of us with plenty of room and visibility. We strolled through various parts of the city and even had tastes of the city at Granville island. He was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. Fun to be with. Several days later Matt picked us up for an airport departure and was timely and assured that the pickup vehicle had room for all our luggage. Highly recommend Vancouver Private Tours.

Date of experience: June 2018
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank you for your kind words...I am glad that you enjoyed Vancouver and Matthew...He is one of the best, if not the best, in Vancouver...
Hope you will be back soon...