A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc.
Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best first look at the city of Vancouver

Alfred picked us up from the airport yesterday after we landed and collected our bags. Very nice... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
880JessicaS
via mobile
Really nice time in Vancouver

I spent the day with Matt and my parents. It was a great experience as we were able to spend time... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
wirawee
San Francisco, California

All reviews comfortable vehicle great tour hour tour cruise terminal luxury suv highly recommend this tour company his knowledge offered us bottled water memorable tour highly recommend this service ins and outs booked a private tour took pictures great sense of humor driver guide stanley park city tour
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Booked a private tour with my senior parents and my adult sister. Alfred was very knowledgeable about the city and took us to Stanley Park where we saw a 300 year old tree, totem poles and lovely scenery. Alfred also took us through Gastown and China town. It was Canada Day when we were there, and since some of the areas that he wanted us to see were not accessible by car so Alfred took us to the University of British Columbia campus where we saw the beautiful rose garden and Alfred took a family picture for us. He certainly made me want to move to Vancouver! I highly recommend the tour, it is a very comfortable way to see the city with a small group.

Date of experience: July 2018
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank You for your kind words...It was my Pleasure and Privilege to introduce you to Vancouver...I am glad you enjoyed the diversions...I look forward to you "moving to Vancouver"...

Hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Two couples - one drop off at hotel and other couple to airport.
Matt was our tour guide - very well pleased with tour.
We saw all the highlights and then some. Based on his suggestions, we had the next day to explore on our own. Vancouver is such a wonderful city - would definitely recommend to others and use their services again. We'll be back in Vancouver in the spring!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Thank You for your kind words...I am glad that you liked Vancouver and we look forward to be with you again next year...I am happy you enjoyed Matthew's company...He is one of the best, if not the best, in Vancouver...

Thank you again and see you next year

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We recently booked the A.E Vancouver Private Tours for a day trip in Vancouver on our way back to NY after a 10 day Alaskan vacation. We had booked the redeye flight to NY to make the most of our day in Vancouver. Alfred did a great job helping us to select where to go/what to see and provided good direction so that we knew exactly what to do when we got off our ship. Matthew, our guide, was very knowledgeable , friendly and helped us to navigate the beautiful city. We hit too many stops to list but I'll try... we visited Olympic Village, Grandville Island, Chinatown, Little Italy, Gastown, Stanley Park, Victoria Park, Iona Beach - we even fit in time to take the aquabus and a great lunch at the Dockside Restaurant. We highly recommend a personalized tour with A.E Vancouver. Alfred & Matthew did an excellent job - I cannot imagine how our quick trip could have been any better.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

A wonderful morning with A.E. Vancouver. The driver was very punctual picking us up at the cruise terminal. We had a wonderful tour of the city with several stops to stretch our legs and take pictures. The stop at Granville was just in time for lunch, and the driver even surprised us with a yummy treat!. I would highly recommend this company for a tour of Vancouver.

1  Thank Renee P
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank You for your kind words...I am happy you enjoyed Vancouver...The Guide was Matthew who is one of the best, if not the best in Vancouver...Glad that he surprised you with a few treats...

Hope we can of service in the future

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Our family spent a few days in Vancouver after an Alaska cruise. Matt met us at the terminal and took us on an excellent tour of the city. He is very knowledgeable as well as personable. We all enjoyed our time with him.

We were traveling with my parents who are 79 and 81. Matt made sure they were comfortable and that all of their needs were met. I could not have asked for more.

When it was time for us to go to the airport my father asked me to see if Matt could take us. We were very lucky as he worked his schedule around so that he could do so. On the way there he took us to a spot visited by locals where we saw an eagle''s nest. What a great ending to a perfect trip.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank You for your kind words and I am happy that you enjoyed Vancouver...I am glad that Matthew "made your days"...He is one of the best, if not the best, in Vancouver...

We hope we can be of service in the future

Alfred Esmeijer (Owner/Host