A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc.
Ranked #14 of 185 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We excel at providing private, customized tours and excursions for you, your family or small group. Corporate introductions, airport transfers and ski transfers to your ski resort are just some of the services we provide. We will provide you with a customized itinerary for your trip in Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, or even further afield to Seattle or The Rocky Mountain National Parks. We want your time with us to be memorable, so we will help suggest to you activities, accommodations and dining options for your stay. 1 day, or multi-day trips with your personal guide are our specialities. We can provide services in English, Dutch, German, & French Spanish, Portuguese, Ukrainian and Russian are available upon request
Reviewed August 31, 2018

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our day with Matthew. Great knowledge of the city and very proud of it. I would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for your kind words...I am glad you enjoyed Vancouver and Matthew's company...He is one of the best, if not the best, in Vancouver...

Hope you will be back in the near Future

All reviews
"his knowledge"
in 6 reviews
"luxury suv"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour company"
in 3 reviews
"offered us bottled water"
"delayed by hours"
"memorable tour"
"great sense of humor"
in 3 reviews
"the cruise ship terminal"
"stanley park"
"capilano bridge"
"driver guide"
"bagels"

Reviewed August 30, 2018

My 14 yr old grandson & I spent two days in Vancouver before leaving on a cruise. Alfred picked us up at the airport & took us on a driving tour of the city before dropping us off at our hotel. The next day we did Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mountain. When Alfred realized that the Lions Gate Bridge, the normal route to Capilano, was unexpectedly closed, he maneuvered us through traffic on an alternate route. We arrived at a park that we had almost all to ourselves because none of the tour buses & shuttles could get there! We had a terrific time with a guide who was extremely courteous, professional, knowledgeable, & fun!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank You for your kind words...Yes, it was a great couple of days and it was almost surreal that we had both The Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mountain more or less to ourselves...Please, say hello for me to your grandson...

Hope to see you soon again in Vancouver

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We had Alfred pick us up at the Cruise ship terminal to give us a tour before our hotel room was ready. He did a great job of giving us an overview of the city so we could pick out the areas we wanted to explore during our stay in Vancouver. The vehicle was roomy enough for all of us and our luggage and he had bottled water for everyone. We enjoyed the tour.

VancouverPrivateTour, Owner at A.E. Vancouver Private Tours & Charters Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank you for your kind words...It was my Privilege to introduce you to Vancouver and I hope you re-visited some of the neighbourhoods you wanted to explore further...

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Booked a private tour with my senior parents and my adult sister. Alfred was very knowledgeable about the city and took us to Stanley Park where we saw a 300 year old tree, totem poles and lovely scenery. Alfred also took us through Gastown and China town. It was Canada Day when we were there, and since some of the areas that he wanted us to see were not accessible by car so Alfred took us to the University of British Columbia campus where we saw the beautiful rose garden and Alfred took a family picture for us. He certainly made me want to move to Vancouver! I highly recommend the tour, it is a very comfortable way to see the city with a small group.

Thank You for your kind words...It was my Pleasure and Privilege to introduce you to Vancouver...I am glad you enjoyed the diversions...I look forward to you "moving to Vancouver"...

Hope to see you again in the near future