“Outstanding friendly service”

Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Gastown
Description: SERVING BREAKFAST ALL DAY, EVERY DAY! Located just East of the Woodward's complex on Hastings Street in the historic Paris Block. Open every day of the year aside from December 24, 25 & 26. Excellent food made to order, and all pies and pastries baked from scratch, in-house.
San Francisco, California
“Outstanding friendly service”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Extremely friendly service. Had 10 people in front of us, but we were only 2. Was seated within 10 minutes at 1pm on a Saturday. I had the special Buffalo Meatball Sandwich. Moist and flavorful. Which is not easy for buffalo. My wife was able to get a gluten-free Chicken Sandwich. I'd add the service gets a 5-star rating!

Visited February 2017

• Korean first
“Delicious food every time!”
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I've been here for both breakfast and lunch and have never been disappointed. The Eggs Benedict isn't your typical one as it is baked as one but it tastes amazing and is very filling. The service is always great with friendly servers. Its a small cozy place with a relaxed atmosphere. The baked section is great! I've tried different pies and cakes all of which have tasted extremely yummy.

• Visited October 2016
Vancouver, Canada
“Great brunxh”
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I've visited Acme a few times now and they never disappoint. Their eggs Benedict is baked and so delicious! They also have a baked goods section in the front that I haven't tried yet because I'm always too full after brunch but looks amazing.

Visited December 2016
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch ”
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

The food is really good here, have never been disappointed.
Had the 1/2 chicken today and was not disappointed. Also their meatloaf is really good.
If you like pastries they make their own and it is very good.

Visited November 2016
Seattle, Washington
“Very decent breakfast”
Reviewed 21 November 2016

We had breakfast here during a recent trip to Vancouver. First of all, I really loved the space, it was small but seemed light and airy somehow, and also had a bit of a vintage feel to it. They serve a really decent breakfast here, service was fantastic, the standout for me was a gluten free bread the server offered after I told her I didn't need toast. While it wasn't anything like sandwich bread, it was delicious. I've tried a large amount of gluten free products unfortunately, and I've never had anything this good. It was so good even people who don't have to avoid gluten would thoroughly enjoy it. It was sort of like a flat focaccia bread with a bit of cornbread qualities in the mix, and that doesn't even do it justice. I was especially impressed when I asked the server about it and she told me it was her grandmother's recipe, that was just a nice touch and made me feel there was some history to the place. Anyway, nice place to drop in for breakfast and we'd readily go back next time in Vancouver.

• Visited October 2016