“Health conscious breakfast”

Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Gastown
Description: Acme is closed permanently, as of November 28th, 2017. Thank you for your support and patronage over the years!
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We enjoyed a healthy low fat breakfast at ACME cafe. Be prepared to join the que if you get there late though.

Service was prompt, attentive and accommodating

We can recomend

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Extremely friendly service. Had 10 people in front of us, but we were only 2. Was seated within 10 minutes at 1pm on a Saturday. I had the special Buffalo Meatball Sandwich. Moist and flavorful. Which is not easy for buffalo. My wife was able to get a gluten-free Chicken Sandwich. I'd add the service gets a 5-star rating!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I've been here for both breakfast and lunch and have never been disappointed. The Eggs Benedict isn't your typical one as it is baked as one but it tastes amazing and is very filling. The service is always great with friendly servers. Its a small cozy place with a relaxed atmosphere. The baked section is great! I've tried different pies and cakes all of which have tasted extremely yummy.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

I've visited Acme a few times now and they never disappoint. Their eggs Benedict is baked and so delicious! They also have a baked goods section in the front that I haven't tried yet because I'm always too full after brunch but looks amazing.

Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

The food is really good here, have never been disappointed.
Had the 1/2 chicken today and was not disappointed. Also their meatloaf is really good.
If you like pastries they make their own and it is very good.