“Great Family place”

Ranked #1,863 of 4,064 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a banquet. Great service. Great food. Wide menu of Greek food and amazing looking pizza. Nice selection of craft beer on tap. Prices are reasonable.
Great local hang out.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Yesterday friends of mine suggested to go for dinner at the “Trocadero”. So, we went there. Despite the name sounds Spanish, it is serving mainly Greek food and pizzas.
Despite is was dinner time, the restaurant was almost empty; just few Asian families visited that place over the course of the evening, and some guys were hanging out at the bar. The servers were quite attentive – our water glasses got refilled frequently. We ordered Roast Lamb, Mixed Souvlakia, Pizza Trocadero Special, a 7 oz. Top Sirloin Steak and an additional small Greek Salad. The Pizza was very good – tasty and crunchy despite being a thin-crust pizza. The Mixed Souvlakia was also ok. And the Roast Lamb was also very good – well seasoned. In particular the apparently home-made Tzatziki was a special part of the dish. The provided garlic bread was tasty too. The Greek salad was also ok, although I personally didn’t like that the veggies were cut in large pieces, smaller pieces would make the eating more enjoyable. The only disappointment was the steak – alone the appearance was boring. The taste was also not so great, it was also not grilled to the requested degree. And the baked potato was pretty small.
Nevertheless, it was a nice evening. And I can recommend that restaurant.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Locals know for a good bite you go to Trocaderos it's such a warming kinda place to go hang out. The owners and staff are so nice and well the food right? The food is the best Greek, Italian you can get in that area.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Went to the restaurant for a special event and even though our server was really great, the food was absolutely cold. I had moussaka and it was barely warm, the rice might as well have been called "cold rice". The sauce on ribs that a person had our table, was completely congealed . My husbands chicken skewers was cold and tough. I was the only one who complained as no one else wanted to make an issue out of cold food and even though the waitress was really nice about it and offered to warm up the rice, that was not the remedy. She stated that they had the food on the warming shelf but that the outside door was open and of course the cold air cooled the food as apparently the cook and staff were hot and thus open door..
Even though I complained numerous times, nicely and in a joking manner, nothing was done and no" sorry" or any offer came from the owners. This was my first time there but I think it will be my last. We are new to Vancouver and expected better food. I simply don't understand and perhaps this is what happens in big cities. Greatly disappointed!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We decided to go here because it is a regular lunch spot for my cousin.It has great parking and is very modern inside,but not really Greek in decor.I had the lamb soulvaki but others had pasta and pizza.The pizza looked great it has that old style greasy greek crust and loaded with toppings.The pasta looked good as well,but my portion wasn't huge.All of us had a great time and the service was top notch.the liquor was priced well and the wine list was good.So enjoy a family dinner here anytime cheers everyone.