1,526 results
All reviews bar downstairs daily activities common room bed dorm samesun hostel free breakfast movie room great location lynn canyon granville street first floor common areas enjoyed my stay clean rooms would stay here again central location stanley park
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I stayed here with a friend as part of a trip across Canada. It was Halloween weekend and there was a Halloween held in the adjoining bar. We had a blast that weekend, with the hostel's location on Granville street offering a great location to soak up the nightlife.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Massively over priced bar! Paid for a pitcher full of ice. When we asked for the second one with less ice, we literally got lemonade. The service was rude and they forced us to pay gratuity. If they didn't have one of our ID'S as gaurantee I wouldn't have paid anything. Don't go there for a drink!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Really enjoyed my time at the Samesun Hostel, staff were very friendly and helpful with checking in and recommending activities to do within Vancouver! The food there was great and the free breakfast every morning was a lovely bonus, I would definitely recommend to my friends!

Room Tip: If staying on the bottom bunk becareful getting in and out, the gao is smaller then you think!
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Stayed 5 nights at the Samesun Vancouver. Beds were super comfy, bathrooms were clean, staff were always super helpful. Overall the hostel had a really good vibe to it.
The only thing I would say as a side note is that, it can get quite noisy at night so if your the type of person who doesn't like to party and hates noise maybe it's not for you.

Room Tip: 4 bed dorms are a lot more spacious than the rest.
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Great location to all the bars (literally), great atmosphere and everyone is there to party, to get to know one another and do their thing. It’s definitely a hostel vibe from people all around the world. I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Always shut your room door