1,519 results
All reviews bar downstairs daily activities common room bed dorm samesun hostel free breakfast movie room great location lynn canyon granville street first floor common areas enjoyed my stay clean rooms would stay here again central location stanley park
Reviewed November 16, 2017

The staff was very rude and un helpful, the rooms were very small, the beds were comfortable but the sheets were questionably clean, the bathrooms were not clean, the showers were nice, the free breakfast should be re-branded free bagles, in summation not the best night of your life

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I had a fantastic time at Samesun Vancouver, would 10/10 recommend to other travellers, the front desk staff were always super helpful and the bar had heaps of cheap drinks and great food. Will be staying again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I stayed here with a friend as part of a trip across Canada. It was Halloween weekend and there was a Halloween held in the adjoining bar. We had a blast that weekend, with the hostel's location on Granville street offering a great location to soak up the nightlife.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Massively over priced bar! Paid for a pitcher full of ice. When we asked for the second one with less ice, we literally got lemonade. The service was rude and they forced us to pay gratuity. If they didn't have one of our ID'S as gaurantee I wouldn't have paid anything. Don't go there for a drink!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Really enjoyed my time at the Samesun Hostel, staff were very friendly and helpful with checking in and recommending activities to do within Vancouver! The food there was great and the free breakfast every morning was a lovely bonus, I would definitely recommend to my friends!

Room Tip: If staying on the bottom bunk becareful getting in and out, the gao is smaller then you think!
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo