I stayed at the hostel for 3 nights and it was amazing. The staff were super friendly, helpful and knew what they were doing. The facilities (showers, toilets etc) had a much higher standard from other hostels I have visited. The rooms very very nice as well, clean and comfortable beds!
The only negative things I experienced were: 1) the first night the heaters in my room did not work, therefore it was a bit cold. However, the next day they were working again and all was good!
2) The breakfast only offered bagels, toasts and some fruit, which was kind of disappointing. But it’s included in the price and I am happy for that!
To summarize: Samesun in Vancouver was a very nice place to say at. I will recommend it to all my friends and family visiting Vancouver in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The largest hostel in downtown Vancouver with a central location in the entertainment district. We boast a clean environment with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Everything you need in a hostel! Clean, comfortable, safe and fun, SameSun is the place to stay in Vancouver! You get what you pay for in this city, so if you want the best experience for your stay in Vancouver, check out the #1 rated hostel in the city! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Samesun Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samesun Backpacker Hotel Vancouver