“Great Fly Fishing”

Silversides Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience incredible BC Fishing! Silversides provides Big Game river fishing for giant White Sturgeon and incredible Salmon, Trout and Steelhead fishing too in the Fraser river valley & Vancouver BC, Canada! We also provide a selection of fishing packages with lodging where you can enjoy wonderful scenery and river fishing. Silversides is your confident choice for Vancouver fishing trips & Fraser river fishing trips. We provide Fraser River fishing guides, Sturgeon fishing, and Salmon fishing, Fraser river fishing packages and Vancouver fly fishing guides! Experience Fraser river Sturgeon fishing in Mission BC where fish up to 1,000 lbs are waiting to test your will! We make your fishing dreams a reality with over 3 decades of BC sport fishing experience and our 5 star rating, you can fish with confidence! We provide fully guided BC Fishing holidays with lodging or single day fishing trips on the Fraser River for Salmon, huge Sturgeon, Steelhead and Trout in the famous Mission to Chilliwack area of the Fraser Valley plus your downtown Vancouver flyfishing guide. Our guides will take you to the Fraser and Harrison river for Salmon fishing, Sturgeon fishing and Trout fly fishing. Pitt river for Salmon and Bull Trout fly fishing. Squamish river valley near Squamish-Whistler for Bull trout fly fishing, Steelhead fishing and Salmon fishing. Chilliwack river for Steelhead fishing and Chinook Salmon fishing plus many remote rivers and lakes in southwest B.C. Our high success rates and customer satisfaction are based on our experience, hospitality, passion and dedication to provide you a truly professional experience.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Had a successful day on the Squamish river hooking into and landing multiple Bull Trout. Brian put us right where we needed to be. I was impressed with his ability to read the river and know right where there would be fish. An adventure shared by an ameture myself and an absolute rookie who was able to hook into and catch her own fish with Brian guidance. I highly suggest fly fishing with Silverside Fishing for unforgettable scenery and great fishing to match.

SilversidesFishing, Owner at Silversides Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Thank you for the kind words!

There are newer reviews for Silversides Fishing Adventures

Reviewed 26 September 2014

Myself and 3 friends went out with Brian our guide in early August 2014.
Two of us are experienced fishermen and the others are rookies who have never caught a Sturgeon. One of my friends flew down from Prince George to have a chance to catch a dino.
Sturgeon fishing had been slow for 2 weeks prior to our trip. I knew the fishing wouldn't be hot but I also knew we would get fish. Brian met us at the Mission boat launch and we went downriver from there.
The first 11/2 hours was slow but Brian was working the rods with different baits and shortly afterwards we were into our first sturgeon. I was next to the rod when the fish started to bite so I hooked the fish and immediately passed the rod to my buddy from PG. I knew this was a decent fish.
Our guide coached my friend during the fight and 20 minutes later my bud landed his first ever sturgeon that was approx 6 ft. He could not believe the power these fish have and was already feeling the effects of fighting it on his body. We fished for a little while longer at that spot but nothing was happening so Brian moved to another spot. He put on fresh bait and with in 1/2 an hour we were into our second fish. The other rookie was up next and had a good fight with a Fraser River sturgeon. His fish was approx 6.5 feet long. Two nice fish for the sturgeon virgins.

The next fish came an hour later and was a very fat 7 footer that put on a fantastice fight before breaking the hook. We caught a few more fish at various spots before heading back to the launch.
Brian did a great job of trying to locate fish for us when we all knew that fishing was on the slow side. We out fished all the other boats around us. He changed spots and baits to ensure all the bases were covered.
If you want to have an experience of a lifetime get Brian to take you out sturgeon fishing.
He's a good guy. I would like him more if he would of told me the size and color of his favorite chironomid for his favorite lake. Good time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Dennis B
SilversidesFishing, Owner at Silversides Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Thanks for the kind words! We are always doing our best to fulfill our guests fishing dreams. Tight lines!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Being from Winnipeg, well Sturgeon are just huge fish. I've gone 3 other times with Brian, but my friend from Thunder Bay had never caught one of these monsters. The weather was kind of chilly and raining. My buddy caught his fist Sturgeon, and was pumped!!
We caught 5 in the half day we booked. I was watching the other boats on the river where we were and not one other boats was catching fish.
He knows his stuff, and the best guide on the river (and not the only one I've fished with) ..
You want to catch fish, Brian is your guy.

1  Thank tcwinnipeg
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Decided line up a solo fishing trip for a day while my wife was at a conference in Vancouver in early November. Found Silversides through the internet and based on his good reviews I figured Brian could deliver some quality fishing……AND HE DID. First let me say Brian was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and quick to move or try different tactics if things got slow, which made the 8 hour trip move along nicely. My fish goal (wish) for the day, as I told Brian, was to catch a few Salmon, but what I really wanted was a big Sturgeon. He hooked me into a few nice Chum in the morning, then we moved on to Sturgeon in the afternoon. The Sturgeon fishing was amazing, what a fight, Brian hooked me into a 5 footer that took flight twice. Then, if that wasn’t enough, a monster 7 footer that really made my day(maybe even year) for sure. Overall a great experience that I would highly recommend.

2  Thank Justin H
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was attending a conference in Vancouver and a buddy talked me into going on an impromptu fishing trip with Brian our guide from Silversides Fishing. I was completely unprepared to go fishing, but Brian said no worries, that he could outfit me - and he did. Unbelievable "catching" day, with multiple Chum hookups for both Zack and myself, with a number at 20 lbs, so needless to say, quite the experience.

3  Thank Jmohlerrn