“An AWESOME day on the Fraser fishing for Sturgeon!!!”

Silversides Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience incredible BC Fishing! Silversides provides Big Game river fishing for giant White Sturgeon and incredible Salmon, Trout and Steelhead fishing too in the Fraser river valley & Vancouver BC, Canada! We also provide a selection of fishing packages with lodging where you can enjoy wonderful scenery and river fishing. Silversides is your confident choice for Vancouver fishing trips & Fraser river fishing trips. We provide Fraser River fishing guides, Sturgeon fishing, and Salmon fishing, Fraser river fishing packages and Vancouver fly fishing guides! Experience Fraser river Sturgeon fishing in Mission BC where fish up to 1,000 lbs are waiting to test your will! We make your fishing dreams a reality with over 3 decades of BC sport fishing experience and our 5 star rating, you can fish with confidence! We provide fully guided BC Fishing holidays with lodging or single day fishing trips on the Fraser River for Salmon, huge Sturgeon, Steelhead and Trout in the famous Mission to Chilliwack area of the Fraser Valley plus your downtown Vancouver flyfishing guide. Our guides will take you to the Fraser and Harrison river for Salmon fishing, Sturgeon fishing and Trout fly fishing. Pitt river for Salmon and Bull Trout fly fishing. Squamish river valley near Squamish-Whistler for Bull trout fly fishing, Steelhead fishing and Salmon fishing. Chilliwack river for Steelhead fishing and Chinook Salmon fishing plus many remote rivers and lakes in southwest B.C. Our high success rates and customer satisfaction are based on our experience, hospitality, passion and dedication to provide you a truly professional experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Took my Dad and my two sons for a day of Sturgeon fishing with Brian and WHAT an ADVENTURE!!

Excellent day, great guiding, great gear, amazing fish. And so laid back, just perfect.

Phil, Maple Ridge

SilversidesFishing, Owner at Silversides Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thanks Phil, it's always great when kids can take part and have fun too.

There are newer reviews for Silversides Fishing Adventures

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Since I was a kid, I was dreaming to catch a fish bigger than I am and in November 9th, 2016, DREAM CAME TRUE!!! This was my first ever sturgeon fishing but thanks to all the support from Brian, I could catch 3 of them!! They are all around 2m in length. Brian, a captain, knows really well everything about Fraser River and he always think of fish first which is very essential as a professional fishing guide. Because he thinks of them first, he knows about them very profoundly. Therefore, if you join his fishing, you will see the fish you want!!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I went out with Jason on a miserable cold, raining day but had an incredible experience. We landed 6 fish, between 4 and 7 feet. Fishing was awesome, not doubt due to his knowledge and hard work. But, keep in mind I was there in the prime season...other times will likely not be as fruitful.

On the logistics side, the company was awesome as well. Communication was fast, they booked my hotel for me and made it as easy as possible.

I really hope I get an opportunity to visit Vancouver at another tine...will definitely go out with silversides again.

SilversidesFishing, Owner at Silversides Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Thanks for the kind words Robert!
This is an amazing catch and release fishery that provides so many of our guests a 'fruitful' experience from April to late November. Even myself after so many years of guiding I get blown away by how many big fish we get.
Tight lines!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

This was a fantastic trip and we were ecstatic about it the whole time we were there. Our guide whose name is Ashley was absolutely outstanding from start to finish. Picking us up at the dock in mission and out we went on our adventure. My buddy and I did not know what the outcome of the day would be we just took it for granted that it would be an average day out on the river. Boy was I wrong. We anchored up and Ashley set up the rods and within an hour we had a 170 pound sturgeon on the beach. I could not believe what I was looking at. Hence the fact Ashley said we will get a couple more of those all being well. I was absolutely busting at the seems and we had only just begun. Our thanks to Silversides fishing adventures and Ashley in particular you deserve nothing but four thumbs up from 2 old guys, Thanks Ashley for a day in a lifetime. See you soon I promise.

Al & Gordie

Reviewed 23 September 2016

What a great experience! Sturgeon fishing on the Fraser River was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. 2 women who have fished freshwater bass and trout and saltwater snapper and grouper before but who had no sturgeon fishing experience. We each caught a fish in the 4 - 4 1/2 foot range and did they ever put up a fight. What a BLAST! Highly recommend Brian, Louise & their staff - - awesome people; awesome fun!