“An AWESOME day on the Fraser fishing for Sturgeon!!!”

Silversides Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Silversides Fishing provides fully guided fishing charters at a "truly professional level". Experience incredible Sturgeon fishing on the Fraser River, Salmon fishing in Vancouver and the Fraser River Valley, and Fly fishing for Bull Trout, Steelhead & Salmon with downtown Vancouver pickup. We also provide a selection of fishing packages with lodging where you can enjoy wonderful scenery and river fishing. We are full time fishing guides and operate year round, 7 days/week. Established in 1996.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Took my Dad and my two sons for a day of Sturgeon fishing with Brian and WHAT an ADVENTURE!!

Excellent day, great guiding, great gear, amazing fish. And so laid back, just perfect.

Phil, Maple Ridge

SilversidesFishing, Owner at Silversides Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Thanks Phil, it's always great when kids can take part and have fun too.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"rods"
"outfit"

Reviewed November 10, 2016

Since I was a kid, I was dreaming to catch a fish bigger than I am and in November 9th, 2016, DREAM CAME TRUE!!! This was my first ever sturgeon fishing but thanks to all the support from Brian, I could catch 3 of them!! They are all around 2m in length. Brian, a captain, knows really well everything about Fraser River and he always think of fish first which is very essential as a professional fishing guide. Because he thinks of them first, he knows about them very profoundly. Therefore, if you join his fishing, you will see the fish you want!!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I went out with Jason on a miserable cold, raining day but had an incredible experience. We landed 6 fish, between 4 and 7 feet. Fishing was awesome, not doubt due to his knowledge and hard work. But, keep in mind I was there in the prime season...other times will likely not be as fruitful.

On the logistics side, the company was awesome as well. Communication was fast, they booked my hotel for me and made it as easy as possible.

I really hope I get an opportunity to visit Vancouver at another tine...will definitely go out with silversides again.

SilversidesFishing, Owner at Silversides Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2016

Thanks for the kind words Robert!
This is an amazing catch and release fishery that provides so many of our guests a 'fruitful' experience from April to late November. Even myself after so many years of guiding I get blown away by how many big fish we get.
Tight lines!

Reviewed October 2, 2016

This was a fantastic trip and we were ecstatic about it the whole time we were there. Our guide whose name is Ashley was absolutely outstanding from start to finish. Picking us up at the dock in mission and out we went on our adventure. My buddy and I did not know what the outcome of the day would be we just took it for granted that it would be an average day out on the river. Boy was I wrong. We anchored up and Ashley set up the rods and within an hour we had a 170 pound sturgeon on the beach. I could not believe what I was looking at. Hence the fact Ashley said we will get a couple more of those all being well. I was absolutely busting at the seems and we had only just begun. Our thanks to Silversides fishing adventures and Ashley in particular you deserve nothing but four thumbs up from 2 old guys, Thanks Ashley for a day in a lifetime. See you soon I promise.

Al & Gordie