Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Vancouver Mysteries
from US$32.03
More Info
All reviews team building event clues fun gastown company parts
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2015 via mobile

It was fun. Easy to book. Great date night surprise.Highly recommend.
Detective Carla Vanderhorst was awesome.

Sincerely yours,
Glen & The Other Guy

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 7, 2015

Had a great time exploring Vancouver; it was an awesome way to see more of the city without having some droning tour guide explain it. The puzzles were tricky and fun and the whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable. Also, Salmagundi West is possibly the single coolest store ever to come into being.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed October 6, 2015

I was looking for a fun team event for our department, and didn't want to fall in to the same old bowling or golf. I was not disappointed! Vancouver Mysteries was so fun to work with - planning a date and time and the game we wanted to play was done with ease. We broke in to 3 groups for our 15 players and spent the afternoon laughing, figuring out puzzles and exploring some of downtown Vancouver. I will totally do this again with friends. Vancouver Mysteries would be great for any stag/stagette, team event, corporate group event or even just grab a friend and join a team! This is outdoors and although it isn't awesome to be in the rain all the time I still posted this as a rainy day activity as you can do it rain or shine - just bring an umbrella - I think it would add to the excitement and theatrics of the game!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 17, 2015

Vancouver Mysteries and Detective Woods was a great host to a night in Vancouver with our Trex group (age 13-17). We had a great time, it was challenging and fun with a great variety of activity!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 12, 2015

I really liked the way this activity challenged the clue-solver in me. It was like being in an old detective movie, but in living colour. I'm originally from Vancouver and was surprised at how this game made me pay attention to the little things in the historic centre (that I'd passed dozens of times without previously thinking about). I'm definitely recommending Vancouver Mysteries to other locals and friends and family visiting.

Date of experience: August 2015