Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dooms2674
Port Coquitlam, Canada

Another WONDERFUL Stay!

Review of Hotel BLU
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 16, 2023
This is our 2nd time to stay and celebrate our anniversary at this lovely property. They never disappoint and they always make it special for me and my wife! Thank you very much... Kudos to Luke and the amazing staff.
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this review
Responded Jan 17, 2023
Dear Dooms2674,

Welcome back and thank you for choosing to stay with Hotel BLU again. I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us.

I am delighted to hear of your wonderful stay for your anniversary celebrations. Personalized guest service is a focus for us and was delighted to hear that you were able to experience that with our hospitality. I will be sure share your kind words with our team.

Should your plans find you in Downtown in the future, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

C$312
1.2 km from Hotel BLU
1.3 km from Hotel BLU
View more hotels in Vancouver
2,161 results
All reviews loft room great location bc place hot tub and sauna nespresso machine rogers arena within walking distance downtown vancouver robson street rain shower front desk staff excellent hotel comfortable beds lots of restaurants would highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2023

Hotel Blu is a treat. The rooms and hallways are very clean, the rooms are spacious, and the location is excellent - there are several restaurants & sports bars within a few blocks, there's a block of various take-out / snack places just a street away; it's close to the night life on Granville and Yaletown, close to Gastown, close to the major shopping malls and the Vancouver Art Gallery, and not far from Canada Place or the rest of the West End!

Date of stay: January 2023
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2023

Dear MackMcCoy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us.

I am delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay with us, especially taking advantage of our convenient Downtown location to explore Vancouver with. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and was happy that you were able to experience our best. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind feedback with rest of our team.

Should your plans find you in Downtown Vancouver again, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2023 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night and were very impressed with the location. We attended a hockey game at GM Place and it was an easy walk. It would also be great if you were attending an event at the Pacific Collesium as it is right across the street. There are several good restaurants within walking distance. I would suggest making reservations as they can get busy especially on game nights.
The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Our only issue would be the pillows. We found them too thick, making it uncomfortable on our necks. Not sure if they offer other pillows that are softer. The rooms are a good size, and the bathroom has a really nice shower. Plenty of hot water. Would definitely stay here again. Staff were very pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2019bac
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2023

Dear Barb C,

I am delighted to hear of your great stay with us, especially enjoying our convenient Downtown location on Robson Street. We are steps away from Rogers Arena, BC Place and many of Vancouver's entertainment venues. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and was happy that you were able to experience our best. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind feedback with rest of our team.

Reviewed December 27, 2022

Our stay room wise was good, well appointed had good amenities which helps when travelling with kids. The only major thing that dampened our experience there was the staff that was working over the snow storm, whilst I completely understand how tough that must’ve been for the ones working but that negativity went from the check in staff on to us, perhaps a bit of empathy for travellers who were stranded for hours and less sighs and eye rolls will go a long way. The hotel on the whole is very nice but the interaction that we had was the one that stuck out the most.

Date of stay: December 2022
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2022

Dear Jenny T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I am disheartened to learn that we fell short of your expectations during your recent stay with us. Your experience is not reflective of the level of service we strive for or the feedback we normally receive. I apologize for the lapse in hospitality that you received. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction. Please be assured that I have taken your feedback to heart and will be reviewing it our team so that it may be improved upon.

We appreciate your choice in choosing to stay with us. I hope that we may have the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Luke,

Reviewed December 26, 2022

Our first time in Vancouver. My hubby and I decided to drive over from Seattle and arrived on Christmas day. Everyone on staff was exceptionally friendly! Very helpful with all of our questions. The room was lovely and had a fridge and microwave (handy for restaurant leftovers!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fearless54834316126
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2022

Dear Fearless54834316126,

I am delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay with us. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and was happy that you were able to experience our best. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind feedback with rest of our team.

Reviewed December 19, 2022 via mobile

Been meaning to stay here for a while, so I booked one night stay last minute because because of flight related travel issues.

Very pleased with the choice, great room, super comfortable bed, great amenities. Blu is a class act all around. Will make a point of staying here next time I'm in downtown Vancouver

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Collin H
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2022

Dear Collin,

I am delighted to hear of your great stay with us, enjoying our upscale boutique experience complimented by our warm hospitality. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and was happy that you were able to experience our best. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind feedback with rest of our team.