Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Passport793879

Great service, lovely hotel

Review of Hotel BLU
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 1, 2023
Stayed at the hotel in October with my aunt. Very pleasant smaller hotel with excellent service. We enjoyed breakfast at the hotel daily during our 2 night stay. The location was convenient for us. Hotel was clean. The concierge, Anouar, was very helpful with regards to directing us and answering questions. At the end of the day, good service is the key to a return visit to a hotel for me. And based on the excellent service, I would definitely stay here again next time I’m in Vancouver.
Date of stay: October 2022
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this review
Responded May 1, 2023
Dear Passport793879,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your great stay with us.

I am delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay with us. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and was happy to hear that you were able to experience that with Anouar's warm hospitality. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of our team.

Should your plans find you in Vancouver again, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

C$226
    C$429
1.2 km from Hotel BLU
View more hotels in Vancouver
2,167 results
All reviews loft room great location bc place hot tub and sauna nespresso machine rogers arena within walking distance downtown vancouver robson street rain shower front desk staff excellent hotel comfortable beds lots of restaurants would highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2023

Extremely clean hotel, everything is gleaming and spotless. Very large and comfortable bed, room had a microwave and mini fridge. Hotel is on a safe street with many people walking around, lots of restaurants and shops nearby, a brief taxi to all the local attractions, I never spent more than $10 on an Uber. Very pleasant staff, everyone I encountered was so nice. I booked via the hotel website and got Free parking (valet) and Free breakfast (delicious). This hotel takes up the first few floors of a larger residential tower. So it's a quiet building because it's mostly residential. I had never heard of this hotel and only booked it because I wanted a good price (less than $400 a night with breakfast and parking included) and I was thrilled! I would stay again and I would recommend it to others for sure.

Room tip: book through the hotel website and ask for free parking and free breakfast
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2023

Dear Shmees,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us.

I am thrilled to hear of your enjoyable stay with us. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations in all areas of your experience. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of our team.

Reviewed April 23, 2023 via mobile

From arrival to departure the service was great extraordinary. Our rooms were beautifully appointed, the housekeeping staff were friendly and ready to replenish the Nespresso coffees, toiletries or towels. The breakfasts were delicious, including specialty coffee and, juices. Don’t forget your swim suit and work out gear, the pool and spa are fabulous.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2023

Dear Georgia K,

Thank you for for choosing to stay with Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your great stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our boutique experience. From the exceptional service you received to our other thoughtful guest comforts, I am thrilled that you were able to experience our best. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and am happy to know that we exceeded your expectations in all areas of your experience. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of our team.

Reviewed April 21, 2023

Great location. Staff really nice and genuine. Breakfast was good value and rooms quiet big. Swimming pool and sauna was a real advantage, especially with jet lag when awake early. Whole hotel very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Donal R,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with us.

I am thrilled to hear of your enjoyable stay with us and that you were able to experience our warm hospitality. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and was delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations in all areas of your experience. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind words with rest of our team.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us whenever you are in Downtown, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2023 via mobile

My niece and I recently enjoyed a 2-night stay at Hotel Blu. It was a lovely experience! The hotel was conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, and sports and theatre venues. The hotel was modern and relaxing, with great amenities. We enjoyed the gym and hot tub ( but there was also a pool and sauna). Our room was modern, spacious, and very comfortable. The hotel staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. A continental breakfast was included in the price of the room. The breakfast lounge was bright, cozy and comfortable, with really lovely staff. Our continental breakfast was prefect! I would highly recommend the mango chia pudding - delicious! We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Blu and would absolutely recommend it to anyone staying in the city!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2023

Dear LoriMichaelC,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us.

I am happy to hear of your great stay, especially enjoying our Fitness Studio, Hot Tub and the mango chia pudding at Azure Lounge. Our team is committed to guest satisfaction and was delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations in all areas of your experience. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind words with rest of our team.

Reviewed April 16, 2023

Great hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Fabulous pool, jacuzzi and sauna too. Even the breakfast was definitely worth it with lots of variety on offer. Overall, comfy beds and wonderful hotel in a great location too.

Date of stay: April 2023
Luke L, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2023

Dear Bee Barbini,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel BLU. I appreciate you taking the time to share your fabulous stay with us.

Our team is committed to guest satisfaction. I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations in all areas of your experience. From the exceptional service you received, your Azure Lounge breakfast to our indoor Pool and Hot Tub, I am happy to learn that you were able to experience our best. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and will be sure to share your kind words with rest of our team.