3,234 results
All reviews tableau restaurant london taxi stanley park steamers yoga mat car service corner room floor to ceiling windows complimentary bikes great boutique coal harbour downtown vancouver rooms are beautiful turn down service quiet street fantastic hotel valet parking
Reviewed July 6, 2015

The rooms were smaller (it reminded me of The Mandarin NYC), but comfortable and clean. The bathroom was quite large with a huge tub. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. I also found the location to be convenient to Stanley Park, shopping and the waterfront. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2015

I'm a horrendously light sleeper and slept for a week here with zero problems (not a thing that happens away from home). Comfortable beds, quiet rooms, beautiful decor. Loved the location and the staff was top notch. Will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Adrien L, Manager at Loden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear rach_atx,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it was a pleasure hosting you at the Loden, we are glad to hear that during the week you stayed with us you had a comfortable sleep and that the team took good care of you. Being centrally located in beautiful and quiet coal Harbor we are only steps away from Stanley park and its waterfront, we hope you enjoyed a wonderful glimpse of its lifestyle. We are looking forward to welcome you during your next stay.

Adrien Litargne
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed July 6, 2015

We stayed in this hotel prior to our Alaskan cruise.
It is brilliantly positioned,convenient for sight seeing, shopping or just taking in Vancouver.
Bedroom was spacious, clean and modern as was the bathroom.
Staff were friendly and helpful. They even provided a courtesy car to take us and our luggage to the ship.
The breakfast buffet would be perfect for someone staying on business but we would ideally have preferred more hot food on offer. That being said what was available was very good indeed so no real need for criticism.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2015

This is a lovely 5-star boutique hotel in an excellent location in downtown Vancouver. No real complaints except breakfast was not included so that’s an extra $40 or so per couple so we just went out for breakfast after that. The hotel looks lovely, the staff are very welcoming and the facilities are very good. The bed-sheets are exquisite, the most comfortable I have come across. The hotel was also very helpful with organising bikes for its guests. Well recommended.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2015

i have stayed at this hotel mostly on business, once for pleasure previously. This is the first time I have had anything negative to say. I brought my husband along for a mini vacation while I was on business. While at my meeting, my husband found the tv remote to be inoperative. He phoned the front desk and told them he would pick up batteries on his way back from dinner at the Tableau. Instead, moments later, maintenance knocked on the door and took the remote to replace the batteries. He stated that the batteries in the remote were not the brand the hotel uses and he stood there looking suspiciously at my husband - staring at him - waiting for a response. My husband felt very uncomfortable and felt the maintenance guy was trying to accuse him of stealing the batteries out of the remote. When my husband complained on the phone after the fact, there was an apology but that's as far as it went...so the next morning I mentioned it once again to the desk manager. They did offer to remove parking from the bill ($40) but unfortunately that did not compensate for how my husband was made to feel. What I would have preferred, was a reassuring letter that this would never happen again. No customer should have to be made to feel like that - especially while paying $420 for one night's stay! It marred a perfectly otherwise lovely trip to Vancouver.

The other thing I noticed was the orange decorative pillows were quite stained, along with the chair's upholstery. Having stayed at the hotel nearly every year since it's opening, I am noticing the wear and tear. Some things are in need of replacing if they are to continue charging present rates.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Mz O

Dear kahlua55

Thank you keeping us in mind over the years and for expressing your thoughts about your recent stay.
The circumstance described is most unusual and we have reviewed the situation closely. I will be contacting you shortly at your earliest convenience.

With sincere appreciation.