6 people are viewing this hotel
US$440
Priceline
US$440
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$482
US$362
Free cancellation until 21-08-05
Hotels.comUS$440
Booking.comUS$440
ZenHotels.comUS$482
3,927 results
All reviews tableau restaurant london cab stanley park yoga mat car service corner room complimentary bikes floor to ceiling windows downtown vancouver turn down service quiet street beautiful room a wonderful stay fantastic hotel front desk staff sea wall definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2016

My wife and I had a wonderful one night stay here recently. We booked though BeVancouver which afforded us a nice $125 Amex Gift Card. The weekend stay was lovely and the room beautiful. A slight hiccup on the Gift Card credit at checkout was rectified that same day and all ended up well. Would definitely recommend this property!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2016

This is a quiet, sophisticated hotel in an excellent location with a reasonable price. What more could you ask for? The staff is extremely helpful and chipper. I had trouble with the very firm mattress on my bed and so inquired about adding a pillowy layer onto the top of it and they said that they would swap the mattress out and replace it with a softer and -with a lovely smile ensured me that it was no problem what-so-ever.
The Hotel has a car service which we used quite frequently to get to restaurants and stores. For the price of a tip it was a very convenient feature .
We did try the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast buffet and both were very nice.
Corner rooms are not so much about the view but do offer much more light- recommended

Room tip: corner rooms have much more light
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank pinkrules123
Reviewed February 2, 2016

This is my favourite hotel in Vancouver. The customer service is excellent - I always felt well taken care of there! The rooms are very comfortable and luxurious- and that bathtub! And I LOVE the gym. It is the best gym I have ever seen in a hotel anywhere!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank finlinm
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

I stopped in Vancouver for 3 nights and, on the suggestion of a friend, I booked into the Loden.

In terms of quality I would rate the room at the Loden. With exception of the corner rooms (upgraded) all rooms are identical in size and layout. With plenty of space in the main bedroom the desk, chaise longue and bedstool do not make the space feel cramped.

Wall-to-ceiling glass adds plenty of light - though don't expect exceptional views. Unless you are on a higher floor (and I am assuming they have better views) you are likely to look onto the next door apartment block with just a slither of water visible.

The sliding wall into the bathroom is a neat touch (stolen maybe from the Park Hyatt in Zurich...!). The molten brown toiletries are excellent, the shower and bath are wonderful and feel luxurious in a hotel of this level. The mini-bar very well stocked (full size Moët) and with a turndown service the overall experience is very good. The bed was very comfortable with top quality linen.

As an extra I opted for a massage at the hotel spa. Whilst it was a reasonable massage the 'spa' consisted of a room off a corridor on the way to the gym. It wasn't exactly spa-like and the odd inclusion of a sauna in the room made for a slightly weird experience.

On the ground floor there is a restaurant and bar - on me night I tried to get a drink at the bar but after sitting there for over 5 minutes without even an acknowledgement I gave up.

One nice offering is the 'free' car service using the Loden London Taxi. Having booked a restaurant via the front desk I had the benefit of being taken there. As with most places in Canada tips are discretionary but expected - which is fine but should be remembered when heading out for a night.

Basically this hotel does rooms extremely well but don't expect the trappings of a 5 star high-end hotel in the other services it offers.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank D4004HFmikeg
Reviewed January 28, 2016

Hotel is well-appointed and with a modern design. Spacious room and very comfortable bed. Amenities included bikes available for guest use and a taxi for drop-off / pick-up at downtown locations. Very friendly, helpful staff. We will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple